Fatpuss productions presets: LittleH's small new baby

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
Hello ladies and gents!!!

As you know I have been naughty today enabling my lovely JA_UK with some serious indulgence, but it seems like I've been naughty all week!!!

Anyone up for a Mr. Fatpuss reveal?

Ok, here is the story first....

Yesterday I went to Paris for a day trip with work, and I called my SA ahead to discuss a few things I had pending, and ask her about whether she may have something nice for me to look at during my visit. She said yes, why not; come in and we'll see if we can make you happy.

So I went over, we chatted a little, she and a few other SAs marvelled at the barenia trim I was wearing, and we got down to business.

She said 'I have a few things... this ... and this...' but neither made my heart fly, but then she went 'hold on I think I may have something that you will absolutely love, it is a ....' I started smiling like an idiot again and in came the box.

Long story short, this is what I brought back to Mr. Fatpuss' delight.... Any guesses before we start the strip?

Attachments

• IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 45
Now my SA is not only the most adorable and helpful SA in the H world (I know I know, we all believe our SAs are the best :P) and she remembered that when I first met her I had mentioned a few things, including what is in this box...

Problem is... Mr Fatpuss likes H boxes so much he won't move, again, so typical!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 73
Now my SA is not only the most adorable and helpful SA in the H world (I know I know, we all believe our SAs are the best :P) and she remembered that when I first met her I had mentioned a few things, including what is in this box...

Problem is... Mr Fatpuss likes H boxes so much he won't move, again, so typical!!:rolleyes:

I think Mr Fatpuss is protecting HIS box