Fatpuss productions presets: LittleH's small new baby

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
Hello ladies and gents!!!

As you know I have been naughty today enabling my lovely JA_UK with some serious indulgence, but it seems like I've been naughty all week!!!

Anyone up for a Mr. Fatpuss reveal?

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
Ok, here is the story first....

Yesterday I went to Paris for a day trip with work, and I called my SA ahead to discuss a few things I had pending, and ask her about whether she may have something nice for me to look at during my visit. She said yes, why not; come in and we'll see if we can make you happy.

So I went over, we chatted a little, she and a few other SAs marvelled at the barenia trim I was wearing, and we got down to business.

She said 'I have a few things... this ... and this...' but neither made my heart fly, but then she went 'hold on I think I may have something that you will absolutely love, it is a ....' I started smiling like an idiot again and in came the box.

Long story short, this is what I brought back to Mr. Fatpuss' delight.... Any guesses before we start the strip?

Attachments

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
Now my SA is not only the most adorable and helpful SA in the H world (I know I know, we all believe our SAs are the best :P) and she remembered that when I first met her I had mentioned a few things, including what is in this box...

Problem is... Mr Fatpuss likes H boxes so much he won't move, again, so typical!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Scandinavia
Now my SA is not only the most adorable and helpful SA in the H world (I know I know, we all believe our SAs are the best :P) and she remembered that when I first met her I had mentioned a few things, including what is in this box...

Problem is... Mr Fatpuss likes H boxes so much he won't move, again, so typical!!:rolleyes:

I think Mr Fatpuss is protecting HIS box