Fat grafting & Thread Lifting in HyundaiMihak Plastic Surgery

barbiegirlken

Jul 7, 2016
Hello!
I finally had surgery in Gangnam, Seoul a few days ago. I had fat grafting and lifting because I always wanted to have
sharper and v-line face.
I researched many clinics myself and asked many people, but I didn't want to go too big hospital.
One of my friends introduced me to go to HyundaiMihak, so I went to there and had consultation.
Since I don't see Hyundaimihak's much information from here, I would like to share with you guys one another good clinic. My Korean friend introduced me this clinic to check out. I wanted to choose the clinic where local Korean go for surgeries.
When I get there, I felt comfortable and especially, liked their kindness. Moreover, my doctor spoke English fluently, so I could have better communication I guess.
Other big big hospitals made me like I was in a factory, though. (TT) However, this clinic cared me like a special baby. hahaha
I still have swelling and I will have to wait a few weeks more to be look more natural.
In front of this clinic, famous street Garosu-gil is located. I shopped a bit with a cap and a mask. Korean is beautiful and guys are handsome.
Can't wait to see my ex-boyfriend regret that he lost me someday! LOL

Wish me luck and I hope you all the best! :smile:
Thank you for your reading my story.

Thank you for sharing your experiences! Did you go there alone or with your Korean friend? Never heard about that clinic have to put on my list :smile:
plz let me know the prices and how did they made v-line face! Did you asked for the other procedures such as FG for breast too???

Since they have English speaking staff, I went there myself except for the first time. :smile: The staff informed me about Gangnam area too!
The price was around 2.5 mil won but is it alright to put the price in here? Hopefully, it will be ok. hehe
Anyways, I feel like I found where real Korean go for surgeries. And so far I like the result with younger look face in HD Mihak Clinic. :smile::smile::smile:

Since they have English speaking staff, I went there myself except for the first time. :smile: The staff informed me about Gangnam area too!
The price was around 2.5 mil won but is it alright to put the price in here? Hopefully, it will be ok. hehe
Anyways, I feel like I found where real Korean go for surgeries. And so far I like the result with younger look face in HD Mihak Clinic. :smile::smile::smile:
Thank you. 2.5 mil is not bad. Im looking for a good clinic which has good reputation among locals. You said you had researched for many clinics, so could you recommend me few other clinics except for Hyundaimihak?

:smile: Yes, I agree that we can hopefully find out more clinics with information.
I've just found out from HyunDai Mihak facebook page that they are looking for models.
I wish I can have surgeries, but I can't do it yet.

Hi @barbiegirlken oh nice to see another thread from you. So it was correct that hyundai surgery : hyundai mihak..
I never heard of this clinic, but i'm more interested on smaller clinics instead of ps household names that often talk about here in this forum..

2.5mil for full face FG..not a bad price. How much fat would you say you retained until now?

Hi @barbiegirlken oh nice to see another thread from you. So it was correct that hyundai surgery : hyundai mihak..
I never heard of this clinic, but i'm more interested on smaller clinics instead of ps household names that often talk about here in this forum..

2.5mil for full face FG..not a bad price. How much fat would you say you retained until now?
Hi! I already had 2nd re touch up fact grafting in hyundai, my face looks more natural without hollows.
I think I retain the fat around 90%? I'm not sure how to explain you well, but I'm really satisfied with the result.
Ask them by email or sns for discount.
Good luck and have a good week! :smile: