Fat Grafting @ ME Cosmetic Clinic

Can you explain more about how they were not as professional and how their service differed exactly from those other two places?

When I visited them, they were quite messy. The english translator assigned to me wasn't very good in Korean. She couldn't understand a lot of things, and couldn't convey much of what I wanted to say. She seemed flustered - could be a first day at work? I went there to enquire about fat repositioning, but the doctor kept insisting on doing fillers for me. He seemed kinda patronising. But I guess you get what you pay for?

Peacebabe thanks for the info! I heard about ME before.. Looking forward to your update! As per KHS i have no idea about that clinic, do they have website? Could you share the link?

When KHS is mentioned here, it's about fat grafting. You can see a review of them from another member here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/fat-graft-at-kim-han-sung-today.955003/

Let me chime in and say that my consultation with KHS was disappointing.
If you do not speak korean, I would not recommend them. The front desk spoke no english at all, while the doctor's english was subpar. They were my shortest consult because I felt I couldn't ask the questions I wanted to ask and make myself understood due to the language barrier.
They also recommended me a procedure which I didn't need at all (threadlift).