Fat Grafting @ ME Cosmetic Clinic

peacebabe

Authenticator
Jun 25, 2014
After long & serious consideration, i have decided to try out Fat Grafting. My face is, which clinic will call, a "Virgin" face. I have not tried any PS or anything injected to my face before as im really scared to have foreign object injected to my face. Thus, i decided on FG as my own fats will be used.

Being in medical line myself, i've consulted doctors (who are also my customer) about FG. The pros & cons as usual as what most of the people encountered. An interesting fact which i'd learnt was, those doctors who are good in doing fillers, botox or facial injections, will be good in doing FG as the technique of injecting is the same. Off cos, on top of that, the technique of grafting the fats, the quality of the tube they use plays apart too. I was also advised to choose smaller scale clinic that specialize in certain procedure and 1-3 doctors, over big hospital with many doctors.

To cut things short, i researched around & gotten quotations for Full Face PRP FG from :

1) ITEM Plastic Surgery - 2,420,000 KRW. Free top up from stored fats within 2-3 months
2) ME Cosmetic Clinic - 1,210,000 KRW. No free top up. But top up will be discounted
3) FRESH PS - 2,750,000 KRW. Free top up from stored fats within 2-3 months
4) KHS - 1,650,000 KRW. Top up 880,000
5) MEGA - 2,000,000 KRW. Top up USD270 from stored fats within 3 months
6) DREAM - 6,000,000 KRW. (didn't bother to ask top up price as the initial price already put me off ! :-P)

So i finally shortlisted KHS & ME due to the attractive price & they are small scale clinics. Upon further consideration, i chose ME as their price is cheaper & their review is good too. I like what i read from their simple website too, meaning, not much being spent on marketing & middleman man fee which makes price higher!

I'm due for my FG in end April. Will keep this thread updated !

Hi! I intend to visit Me Clinic as well for my trip next week to find out more about under eye fat repositioning or fillers. I have a friend that came here to do her fillers and they look really natural. However, take note that when she went down the price is paid is actually much higher than the quoted price! Think they did some upselling in regards to her procedure.

Thanks for documenting your journey with us! Dream must have thought you were from China with that crazy price.

It looks like ME doesn't have any before/after pics for facial fat graft on their site? Have you seen good examples or reviews from real people who had FG done at ME?

Hello, for fillers & botox prices usually varies as it's based on how much were used. I do believe more was used or perhaps she did more procedures to achieve what she wanted?

I believe you will be able to confirm the actual cost during consultation, then you may decide if to proceed or not. But im really glad to hear about the good result! Do keep us posted about your visit too! :smile:

Hi! I intend to visit Me Clinic as well for my trip next week to find out more about under eye fat repositioning or fillers. I have a friend that came here to do her fillers and they look really natural. However, take note that when she went down the price is paid is actually much higher than the quoted price! Think they did some upselling in regards to her procedure.

Hello, DREAM's price is a real turn off !!! hahaha

No b/a photos in their website. But the manager sent me via LINE when i requested. I don't know anyone who did in ME. They do have good reviews but on other procedures. I Chose ME based on those points i mentioned in 1st post. :amuse:

Thanks for documenting your journey with us! Dream must have thought you were from China with that crazy price.

It looks like ME doesn't have any before/after pics for facial fat graft on their site? Have you seen good examples or reviews from real people who had FG done at ME?

I visited ME Clinic during my visit to Korea and I felt that they were not as professional as other clinics. There is a vast difference in service compared to larger clinics such as DAPRS and HERSHE. However, their prices are super attractive. I highly recommend that you visit at least 3 clinics before you decide on one.

I visited ME Clinic during my visit to Korea and I felt that they were not as professional as other clinics. There is a vast difference in service compared to larger clinics such as DAPRS and HERSHE. However, their prices are super attractive. I highly recommend that you visit at least 3 clinics before you decide on one.

Can you explain more about how they were not as professional and how their service differed exactly from those other two places?