Fast Responce!

1. IM GOING TO LOUIS VUITTON AT Neiman Marcus... WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD THINK ABOUT BUYING:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: (SOMETHING SMALL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Not to steal your post, but I was thinking of going to LV of San Francisco later today. I was wondering what items you girls might have in mind that are under 1k (Just a surprise gift for my girlfriend, so I don't want to go super crazy haha). She's 19, not super girly, and on the shorter side of average height. Any help would be GREAT!

P.S. No shoes/belts/etc.

3. A wapity? Are you just looking for random suggestions or do you hav esomething in mind or a price rang?

4. A white MC wapity. Haha. Thats what I want anyways. Good luck on your shopping trip.

5. yeah, the white mc wapity is so cute!! :heart:

6. well, i came back... and THEY DID NOT HAVE THE WAPITY (MONOGRAM)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Did you get something else?

8. what'd u end up getting?

9. Did you get something?

10. nope!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: they didnt have any wapities left in the monogram canvas

11. well, ill try on sunday.. if its time permitting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice