Fast help!

coachbabys

Mar 7, 2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

8 3/4" (L) x 6 1/2" (H) x 2 1/2" (W)

OR

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
•8 1/4" (L) x 6 1/4" (H)

I would get one in black and one in Tan( same style so no fighting) for 12 year old twins holiday gift. The 1st one is $69 while the 2nd one is $55 they have never had a coach and I have no idea which to choose for their first bag but it's between these two due to price. Which would you choose?

do you think a black and tan bag would be ok for 12 year olds? I KNOW the 13 and 14 yr old will like what I picked out. I want to get the 12 year olds a bag. They put on their Christmas list a purse "not coach" b/c I've told them there is no way i'd get a 12 year old a coach bag LOL! so this will be Santa gift.

i like the first bag more. it's classic, looks young, and is a style that will grow with them. to me, the second bag looks like a big cosmetic pouch with a strap. just my opinion. i'm sure the girls will love whatever you give them! :smile:

i like the 2nd one...and agree it looks a bit younger...and i think black on black is nice esp for a younger teen to carry for a long time and not have to worry about it getting dirty.

I would pick the first one. I always see the young girls with their bag open. At least with the flap things would stay inside.

And I love the buckle detail!

I like the first one better. I'm personally like the black but I'm betting if you get one of each, the kid with the tan one will be just a wee bit happier than the kid with the black one, cause the tan says "COACH" more. First bag and all... ;)))

ROFLMAO I am driving myself nuts with this. Maybe I'll just get the two for the 13 and 14 year old and hit the outlet for the 12 year olds. I'm sure I can find a small cross body for around $70 at the outlet ( I think?) I've not been to one very often as ours in our city just opened.. PS which ever bags we decide WE ARE getting a Fob to go on outside that's colorful.

another fast question I remember there was another site kinda like ebay where you could buy coach bags but can't remember the site does anyone know the site I'm talking about? I'm gonna look there real fast.