Fashionphile Screwed Up

dexter123

Nov 22, 2015
Well I bought from Fashionphile. I live 45 minutes from the main warehouse in Carlsbad. They ship my bag but I won't be home. I call Fed Ex and try to arrange a pickup at the local FedEx. They try to do it but can't stating the sender won't permit it and tell me to call them. So I call Fashionphile who changes the addy with FedEx. This eve I look at tracking and it says delivered. It was returned to sender. I try to call Fashionphile Carlsbad with no luck. Then I call the San Fran office who pulls up my order and adds a note to it as they don't know what to do or what to tell me! I'm pretty frustrated and all this is in one day!! Arg. Anyone else have something like this happen?
Now my bag won't ship till Monday IF I am very lucky. Grrr[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I finally changed my address at Fashionphile to my work address... I was so tired of dealing with Fedex and trying to be there for a home delivery signature. I hate FedEx. I've actually had them come to my house when I was home waiting for them, with my front gate open and a car parked in the driveway, and they left their "tried to deliver" note on the front gate, without even knocking on my front door. Such a pain!

I don't understand, did FedEx try to deliver more than once and then it was returned to their Carlsbad location?

I'm 45 minutes from them too :smile:

Reactions: Cogmarks
If they tried to deliver more than once, it would show all attempts on the tracking. I believe it is three attempts and then it's RTS.

Honestly, without knowing what Fashionphile told FedEx, it's just as likely that FedEx screwed up (if there weren't already multiple delivery attempts, that is). Sounds like your local drivers aren't all that great.

I always have mine held at the FedEx ship center by my house. I put a note in the shipping instructions when checking out and FP always follows them.

Monday is a federal holiday (MLK Jr. day) - they will probably ship on Tuesday. Give them a call on Monday. If you are that close, it should only take a day to get to you.

If they tried to deliver more than once, it would show all attempts on the tracking. I believe it is three attempts and then it's RTS.

Honestly, without knowing what Fashionphile told FedEx, it's just as likely that FedEx screwed up (if there weren't already multiple delivery attempts, that is). Sounds like your local drivers aren't all that great.

I always have mine held at the FedEx ship center by my house. I put a note in the shipping instructions when checking out and FP always follows them.

Monday is a federal holiday (MLK Jr. day) - they will probably ship on Tuesday. Give them a call on Monday. If you are that close, it should only take a day to get to you.

Thanks ladies!

I tried to head them off by calling. I knew otherwise it would be rts.

Usually FedEx is great. When I ordered a Bbag from Barneys I picked it up at that same fedex location. The screw up is on Fashionphile's side.
I can't get it sent to work as I might never see it.
I'm so frustrated. They told me they were working Monday and someone would email me. I'll believe it when I see it.