Fashionphile returned my love bracelet

This happened to me with a Cartier Trinity ring. I purchased it in a Cartier boutique so I new it was authentic. I tried to sell it to Fashionphile a few years later but they returned it and sent me the same message. I called and customer service assured me that they did not think the item was fake. It had something to do with the stampings being difficult to read so they were afraid it would be hard to sell. I sold it to Yoogi's Closet with no issue.

This happened to me with a Cartier Trinity ring. I purchased it in a Cartier boutique so I new it was authentic. I tried to sell it to Fashionphile a few years later but they returned it and sent me the same message. I called and customer service assured me that they did not think the item was fake. It had something to do with the stampings being difficult to read so they were afraid it would be hard to sell. I sold it to Yoogi's Closet with no issue.
Thank you for your response. This make me feel better now.

I had the exact experience!

I received the exact same response earlier this year re: a VCA ring that I had also purchased directly from VCA. It turns out the serial number stamping was not in the exact center of the ring so they wouldn't accept it as they said it could result in buyers questioning the authenticity. I was able to send it elsewhere for resale.