**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

It’s not NM showroom but is the FP small showroom inside NM. They called it showroom but it’s a like a small office with nothing displayed.

I think that’s as much as you could get for jumbo now. Yes, they will email you NM e-gift cards within 15 minutes after you accepted their offer. For ACH (direct deposit) it will be the next day or so. Haven’t done cash (check) so I don’t know you can ask them. You drop off your item at the appointment time then they will call you when they are done processing it.
I heard that they take your fingerprints and driver’s license when you walk into the showroom. Is this true? I wonder if that’s standard policy.. fingerprints is a bit too much. Are we joining the CIA here? :nuts:
Do they authenticate the bag first to make sure its condition reflects your description before confirming your quote?

I have only used FP in the last recent months to buy and also have sold a significant amount of LV to FP. Pleased with my quotes and Payouts were pretty fast once my items arrived to them. My bags were like new and many bags from LV newer collections. Since I down sized my collection I won’t be selling anytime soon. I would definitely make purchases in the near future.

I just got a buyout quote from Fashionpile for $3500 for a white Jumbo Classic Flap. I purchased it in 2007 and only used it a couple times. I want to sell because it just sits in my closet. I still have everything that came with it....the box, dust bag, authenticity card. Does this seem like a fair offer? I am afraid of selling it on my own with all the scammers out there.

Attachments

• 2512CFAA-23B3-42BB-A8FB-49FDDC922C0D.jpeg
    2512CFAA-23B3-42BB-A8FB-49FDDC922C0D.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 47
I just got a buyout quote from Fashionpile for $3500 for a white Jumbo Classic Flap. I purchased it in 2007 and only used it a couple times. I want to sell because it just sits in my closet. I still have everything that came with it....the box, dust bag, authenticity card. Does this seem like a fair offer? I am afraid of selling it on my own with all the scammers out there.
It’s pretty low. Have you tried vestiaire collective? The app will authenticate for you so you ship to them once your item is sold. They then sell to the buyer. Also they don’t allow returns so if the buyer isn’t happy they can relist it on the app for free :smile:

there’s a high commission so you’ll need to raise your price a bit. Also the buyer can negotiate with you and the app allows them to set an offer up to 30% off your listing price so again....you’ll want to factor that when setting your price :smile:

It’s pretty low. Have you tried vestiaire collective? The app will authenticate for you so you ship to them once your item is sold. They then sell to the buyer. Also they don’t allow returns so if the buyer isn’t happy they can relist it on the app for free :smile:

there’s a high commission so you’ll need to raise your price a bit. Also the buyer can negotiate with you and the app allows them to set an offer up to 30% off your listing price so again....you’ll want to factor that when setting your price :smile:
I will check into that. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for responding. Fashionpile also offered me $1300 for my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30. It is also in good condition. I have used it more than the Chanel but never as an everyday purse. This is close to what I paid for it in 2006.

Attachments

• 70ED6D3E-4901-4459-BD41-FA7B3344A9BD.jpeg
    70ED6D3E-4901-4459-BD41-FA7B3344A9BD.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: blue2013
Their quotes have been insultingly low and they markup the bags way too high. It is extremely greedy.
I have a BRAND NEW Valentino bag that comes with an adjustable detachable strap. The bag can be worn as a top handle, shoulder or crossbody. All retail tags are still attached. It comes with dustbag and box. Their price was extremely low. It is still on the FWRD and FARFETCH website for retail price. It retails for $1945, and they offered $600. I wasn’t expecting retail, but $600 for a brand new bag is way too low.

Reactions: Gabel
I have a BRAND NEW Valentino bag that comes with an adjustable detachable strap. The bag can be worn as a top handle, shoulder or crossbody. All retail tags are still attached. It comes with dustbag and box. Their price was extremely low. It is still on the FWRD and FARFETCH website for retail price. It retails for $1945, and they offered $600. I wasn’t expecting retail, but $600 for a brand new bag is way too low.
Just keep it and use it. I got similar quote for Prada and I made it everyday bag. I rather use it.

Reactions: cityivy