Fashionphile quote

Klaneckya

Feb 26, 2019
Not at Chanel, but when I used NM GC to buy VCA at NM, I was told they can only use a total of 11 cards(including credit card), so 10 GC + your CC to cover whatever left over amount from the GC.
Thank you. VCA purchase with gift cards is nice :smile:. I may try.

daisychainz

Oct 12, 2017
I submitted a few bags to Fashionphile last week , they sent me a quote today . But I am not sure if it’s in US$, does anyone know ? I am in Canada .
Yes it would be US dollars since they are a US company. Probably if they pay you it would be converted back to your currency through the bank when you cash their check or do a direct deposit, they can't control the conversion that will happen. Call and ask though!

Reactions: redjellybean

LuvChanel55

Jul 31, 2014
Can anyone give insight on how much they got quoted for a Black Caviar Jumbo Flap with Silver Hardware (with box, dustbag, booklet, and card)? I'm not going to sell it but I'm just curious to see!

k5ml3k

Jul 26, 2012
Thoughts on a pristine small coco handle quoted for $3800? I was gonna take NM gift card so that brings it up to $4180...I would end up losing a little bit but not much. Should I sell now or hold off? What do you guys think? TIA!

Aug 22, 2019
Thoughts on a pristine small coco handle quoted for $3800? I was gonna take NM gift card so that brings it up to $4180...I would end up losing a little bit but not much. Should I sell now or hold off? What do you guys think? TIA!
would you mind sharing the color and hardware of this small coco handle? I’m thinking of submitting a quote for mine as well !

yeeuns

May 9, 2013
Does anyone know if having the original box makes a huge difference in their quotes? I submitted for a Chanel boy new medium and I just found my original box. I didn’t include it in the original quote but was wondering if it’ll make a difference and if it’s worth mentioning.

Glitterbomb

Apr 7, 2017
Does anyone know if having the original box makes a huge difference in their quotes? I submitted for a Chanel boy new medium and I just found my original box. I didn’t include it in the original quote but was wondering if it’ll make a difference and if it’s worth mentioning.
I called them once because I had requested a quote for a bag without the authenticity card, thinking I couldn't find it, and then later I did....I called up to ask if they would adjust the quote, or if items like the authenticity card/box/etc make a huge difference in the buyout offer. They told me that it did not, but they always love getting those items of course. They would not adjust the quote for me, and I ended up just sending the bag with the card included for no additional payout.