Fashionphile quote

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
Hi. I have sold many things to Fashionphile but all my items were presented to them in person. I am local so I made an appointment to sell my items there at the Carlsbad location. They look it over, give me a quote and a I’ll either accept their offer or not. If I accept they will cut me a check right there OR if I'm purchasing an item there i will take my payment as a store credit so I can earn an additional 10 percent off what they paid me.

I did do my very first online quote with them last week. I did not like their offer so I declined their offer. I do know if your item is not what the pictures you submit are or if the description is not accurate they do have the option to change the quote . So if you are upfront about all that is wrong or not wrong with the bag, the quote they give should be honored after they view the bag themselves.

Elleand3

Jan 29, 2018
Fashionphile has a standard % they pay out for quotes. It’s at least 70% of the retail price if in very good condition. They used to pay almost close to retail for the high demand items. I haven’t seen them do that lately.

Reactions: lovieluvslux

Elleand3

Jan 29, 2018
Also they usually honor their quotes. Even if they overquote you my experience is that they still honor it. I sent a quote for a Gucci super mini marmont a long time ago and they quoted me way over retail. I was thinking they probably thought it was a mini size even though in my description it said supermini. Of course if sent my item and they still paid me that price.

Reactions: Vlaskiss
Sep 5, 2007
Also they usually honor their quotes. Even if they overquote you my experience is that they still honor it. I sent a quote for a Gucci super mini marmont a long time ago and they quoted me way over retail. I was thinking they probably thought it was a mini size even though in my description it said supermini. Of course if sent my item and they still paid me that price.
Thank you! Gives me hope!

Reactions: Elleand3

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
Thank you! I posted up my bag and to me I feel like it’s still in excellent condition and almost new but I’m scared to them they won’t think so

View attachment 4647271 View attachment 4647274 View attachment 4647275 View attachment 4647276 View attachment 4647277

Hopefully it works out
Well Fashionphile will give you a quote. You may not LIKE the amount, but looking at your beauty they will want it for sure but may low ball you. I have sold items in person and got a fair amount on some while others it was ridiculous so I refused their offer. The quote I just got from days ago for my brand new 1 month old Boy in excellent condition was low balled big time! I was only going to sell it to buy a Boy Jacket version but forget it now. I'm keeping my Boy. I'll attached a snap shot of my Boy quote. My Boy is $5k. That is what I paid in Dec 2019. Brand new and this is what they offered Lol

Attachments

Lisa3823

Jun 28, 2017
Orange County, CA
I’ve sold a number of items to fashionphile and they’ve always honored the initial online quote. There were even a couple times they paid a little more than the initial quote when they saw the items in person. On a side note, your bag is gorgeous and I’m sure they’ll want it

Reactions: newcalimommy

lovely2008

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I don't trust fashionphile. I sent in my hermes kelly for consignment when we agree on $6k, but then I was only paid $4600, because of the discount which they didn't mention before hand. :annoyed::yucky:

missconvy

Jan 5, 2016
I don't trust fashionphile. I sent in my hermes kelly for consignment when we agree on $6k, but then I was only paid $4600, because of the discount which they didn't mention before hand. :annoyed::yucky:
The $6,000 would have to be store credit?