**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

OK TRR gave me a better price but still lower than what I expected.

Thank you! Poshmark makes me very nervous! I heard sellers are not as protected as buyers?

Anns Fabulous gave me the lowest quote anyone has ever given me :/ Thank you though!

So Fashionphile quoted 4100 for a single flap caviar beige claire with 24K gold plated HW. The HW got a little tarnished, probably because of using hand sanitizer :sad: And it also got creased on the bottom. TRR quoted a range of 4300 to 4800. Should I go with TRR? What do they mean by that range? Thanks so much!

So Fashionphile quoted 4100 for a single flap caviar beige claire with 24K gold plated HW. The HW got a little tarnished, probably because of using hand sanitizer :sad: And it also got creased on the bottom. TRR quoted a range of 4300 to 4800. Should I go with TRR? What do they mean by that range? Thanks so much!

Try Rebag too... I have been selling to them a lot lately because their quotes are much higher than FP or TRR! Good luck!

I’ve been told by Fashionphile that their first offer will always be the best offer. I wonder how people say that they're getting better offers the second time around.

I got a better offer (double the previous offers) from FP on a specific bag that I submitted quotes for three or four times over the years, but the bag had increased in value & demand dramatically.

Reactions: newcalimommy
Has anyone sold with Fashionphile using direct deposit? I received an email that the payment has been processed but it hasn't shown up on my bank account :/
Yes, I’ve been selling with them since 2017 and have never had a problem until recently. Literally everything has been delayed this time. I received the email stating that the payment was initiated 9/9 and it is still not in my acct. It’s usually in my acct the next morning regardless of what time they initiated it the day before. Not sure what is different this time. Maybe the payment really has not been sent bc it’s still not there.

Yes, I’ve been selling with them since 2017 and have never had a problem until recently. Literally everything has been delayed this time. I received the email stating that the payment was initiated 9/9 and it is still not in my acct. It’s usually in my acct the next morning regardless of what time they initiated it the day before. Not sure what is different this time. Maybe the payment really has not been sent bc it’s still not there.
I got the "Payment Initiated" email on Friday Sep. 10 and the ACH deposit is still not in my account. Usually it is in my account the following business day. They are definitely backed up!

Same here. I'm waiting on two payments: one was initiated on 9/9 (Thursday) and the other on 9/10 (Friday), and still nothing in my account. Sounds like it's a Fashionphile issue...but I'm really hoping they payments will come through soon for us!

I tried calling FP this morning and they now have a message stating that wait times are very long due to staff shortage. The website under "selling" also states long precessing time. I tried calling again a little later and I got the "calling outside of business hours" in the middle of the day...

I was going to come and ask the same thing. Payment via DD initiated on 9/13 and still nothing in my bank account. Normally , it’s always been the next business day.
Why is it so hard to hire people? Their new business hours are 7am-noon.

• Wow
Reactions: lulu212121
I have been with Fashionphile since 2016. I’ve sold $17000 of my bags with them. It’s always been so easy. I had one bad experience selling a jumbo to them which I bought from eBay thinking it was real. I paid their authentication and returned it. Recently I sold a batch of Dior gucci and a Celine trio. The Celine was offered at $200 but I just didn’t want it anymore. I bought it from poshmark yrs ago thinking it was real.
I was stunned it wasn’t. I paid the $75 fee to return and now my account is blocked. I can’t sell to Fashionphile again. Wtf. If u buy something and they say it’s fake- no matter how long you have been with them- they block you. That’s outrageous. How do u buy from them if u can’t sell back?!

never again! Be warned!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: serybrazil
Please clarify. You'd bought the Trio from Poshmark, thinking it was real, then sold it to FP and it turned out to be fake, after which they blocked your account? If that's so, I think they were a little too haste to block you after having so many good transactions. However, it is upon the seller to verify the authenticity of their items before selling them. Especially if you're selling something you'd bought on Poshmark, which doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation.

However, them offering you a measly $200 for a Celine Trio is... sad.

Please clarify. You'd bought the Trio from Poshmark, thinking it was real, then sold it to FP and it turned out to be fake, after which they blocked your account? If that's so, I think they were a little too haste to block you after having so many good transactions. However, it is upon the seller to verify the authenticity of their items before selling them. Especially if you're selling something you'd bought on Poshmark, which doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation.

However, them offering you a measly $200 for a Celine Trio is... sad.

I bought a Dior saddle from poshmark which they accepted! I wouldn’t fault poshmark. But I will say their blocking is bad service. How many others will this happen to? Trios now go for about $400-500 on Fashionphile so I get it. Plus this one had marks. I still don’t believe it’s fake but their handling is awful. And yes with all the super fakes out there who dares to sell to Fashionphile at this rate?!??