Fashionphile Processing time

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
U.S.A.
I got the "Payment Initiated" email on Friday Sep. 10 and the ACH deposit is still not in my account. Usually it is in my account the following business day. They are definitely backed up!

PopTart

May 23, 2010
Yes, I’ve been selling with them since 2017 and have never had a problem until recently. Literally everything has been delayed this time. I received the email stating that the payment was initiated 9/9 and it is still not in my acct. It’s usually in my acct the next morning regardless of what time they initiated it the day before. Not sure what is different this time. Maybe the payment really has not been sent bc it’s still not there.
I got the "Payment Initiated" email on Friday Sep. 10 and the ACH deposit is still not in my account. Usually it is in my account the following business day. They are definitely backed up!
Same here. I'm waiting on two payments: one was initiated on 9/9 (Thursday) and the other on 9/10 (Friday), and still nothing in my account. Sounds like it's a Fashionphile issue...but I'm really hoping they payments will come through soon for us!

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I tried calling FP this morning and they now have a message stating that wait times are very long due to staff shortage. The website under "selling" also states long precessing time. I tried calling again a little later and I got the "calling outside of business hours" in the middle of the day...

Chanel0524

Apr 11, 2018
I was going to come and ask the same thing. Payment via DD initiated on 9/13 and still nothing in my bank account. Normally , it’s always been the next business day.
Why is it so hard to hire people? Their new business hours are 7am-noon.

• Wow
Reactions: lulu212121

Hawaiifamily4

May 4, 2014
I called fashionphile on Friday because i was in the same situation as everyone else. It took them almost 2 1/2 hours to get back to me. I have over $6000 pending for direct deposit and it was DD from fashionphile last wednesday 9/15. They said the banks for some reason are not depositing the funds as quickly as they normally do, and I bank at a large institution. I have been selling with them for over 10 years and normally it only takes 1, maybe 2 days for DD. I am going to wait until wednesday to see if it hits, if not then houston we have a problem. I will keep everyone posted on the time frame.