**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Have UPS been dropping off things without asking for a signature even though it’s required?

Yes, and the drivers will sign c19 as the signature. At work one of our departments basically get daily deliveries that requires signature for delivery and it lists the department to be delivered too. They had a missing delivery and I asked the manager who signed for it and we can ask them what they remember it was signed c19. At least we had the time of delivery and made another manager review security cameras and we were able to find it. The driver popped in and put it behind a desk in a department and didn’t say one word to anyone there. The department that had it has lots of boxes of marketing stuff so they never even noticed the new box among all the other boxes there. She was on the phone with UPS for nearly a hour over the missing delivery until I mentioned checking the cameras. She was SO relieved to have located the missing box but I know she called them and gave them a earful.

Reactions: limom
On the bright side, they're getting their quotes out really fast this week.

On the not so bright side, they offered me $200 for an item they are selling for $625 on their site, and another $200 for an item they sell for $595. Hmmm...

Yoogiscloset is offering better prices on these. FP offered $150 for a bag Yoogiscloset paid me $315 for.
Good to know. I think I might try sending Yoogi’s a quote. It’s been so long since I’ve used them.

Reactions: caannie
I think I saw on here (or it may have been another thread) that someone got a higher quote from submitting a Neverfull and its pochette separately than they did from submitting them together. Has anyone tried this, and if so, how did it go? If you were selling a Neverfull right now, would you submit both together or separately?

I think I saw on here (or it may have been another thread) that someone got a higher quote from submitting a Neverfull and its pochette separately than they did from submitting them together. Has anyone tried this, and if so, how did it go? If you were selling a Neverfull right now, would you submit both together or separately?
I have received a break even quote by submitting the pochette and bag separately - twice. They quoted a super high amount for the pochettes but then a lower amount for the NF (because guess what - it's missing the pochette now!), so I just got what I paid. I waited a few weeks apart to submit the pochette and then submitted the bag. Mine were both SE items. So it seemed higher, but in reality wasn't. That was my experience.

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
I have received a break even quote by submitting the pochette and bag separately - twice. They quoted a super high amount for the pochettes but then a lower amount for the NF (because guess what - it's missing the pochette now!), so I just got what I paid. I waited a few weeks apart to submit the pochette and then submitted the bag. Mine were both SE items. So it seemed higher, but in reality wasn't. That was my experience.

Okay good to know! So maybe it's less trouble to just do both at once if the payout is the same.

I received a decent quote on a Balenciaga bag that I never use. I have never sold to Fashionphile before. I don’t want site credit or a NM gift card. Is getting the payment deposited to your bank account or PayPal fairly quick? Not in a big rush, just wondering what to expect.

Reactions: caannie
I received a decent quote on a Balenciaga bag that I never use. I have never sold to Fashionphile before. I don’t want site credit or a NM gift card. Is getting the payment deposited to your bank account or PayPal fairly quick? Not in a big rush, just wondering what to expect.

I've sold to them many times and have PP payment the next day after they receive my bag.

I use the direct deposit option. Money is usually in the bank the next day.

Has anyone ever sold a buyout item to FP and then had a change of heart once it shipped? I’ve been offloading a lot of bags lately to make room in my budget for new ones, and there was one I was really on the fence about selling but decided to go for it. Now I’m feeling like maybe I wasn’t ready to let it go after all. I think I might call and ask to get it back since I’m willing to pay for the shipping both ways, but if they’re like “no, it’s ours now” it won’t be the end of the world. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had a similar experience of seller’s remorse!! :facepalm: