**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I purchased a purse on Fashionphile the other day and decided yesterday that I wanted to change the shipping address. I'm in Asia so my original address was international but I wanted to have it shipped to a domestic US address instead because of the insanely high import tax. I called customer service and had an extremely pleasant experience. Was worried they might give me a hard time about changing the address from international to domestic but they truly couldn't have been nicer. However, they do charge a fee for making the change, but compared to what I might have had to pay in import taxes it was nothing. Great customer service!

Reactions: MAGJES and caannie
I purchased a purse on Fashionphile the other day and decided yesterday that I wanted to change the shipping address. I'm in Asia so my original address was international but I wanted to have it shipped to a domestic US address instead because of the insanely high import tax. I called customer service and had an extremely pleasant experience. Was worried they might give me a hard time about changing the address from international to domestic but they truly couldn't have been nicer. However, they do charge a fee for making the change, but compared to what I might have had to pay in import taxes it was nothing. Great customer service!
for international purchase, the shipping is very expensive and most importantly items have higher chance got lost or damaged, by change your shipping address to US you will have to be responsible for item got damaged or lost if you have someone in US transfering it from US to your home country also that add another extra cost, plus the extra fee you had to pay them to change delivery address.

personally I wouldn't do that, of course FP would be very happy to change the delivery address to US, ha, if it was me I would waved that extra fee for changing to the US address

Last edited:
for international purchase, the shipping is very expensive and by change your shipping address to US you will have to be responsible for item got damaged or lost if you have someone in US transfering it from US to your home country also that add another extra cost, international shipping is quite expensive plus extra you had to pay them to change delivery address.

Yeah you're totally right! The only reason I felt comfortable changing my shipping address is because a friend of mine who is in the US is coming home soon and she very kindly agreed to bring it with her, so I had it shipped to her. I definitely wouldn't have trusted a mail forwarding company with something that expensive - I would have just paid the exorbitant import tax.

Yeah you're totally right! The only reason I felt comfortable changing my shipping address is because a friend of mine who is in the US is coming home soon and she very kindly agreed to bring it with her, so I had it shipped to her. I definitely wouldn't have trusted a mail forwarding company with something that expensive - I would have just paid the exorbitant import tax.
I had thought of that reason too but I know in one particular Asian country they are very strict with "smuggling" luxury items to avoid tax, of course many had successed, hopefully you are not in that country then should have less problem :smile:

On the bright side, they're getting their quotes out really fast this week.

On the not so bright side, they offered me $200 for an item they are selling for $625 on their site, and another $200 for an item they sell for $595. Hmmm...

Yoogiscloset is offering better prices on these. FP offered $150 for a bag Yoogiscloset paid me $315 for.

Hi- I purchase a bag through Fashionphile. I got an email saying it was delivered w/ signature request.

However, it’s marking up as delivered, but the package isn’t here nor did I sign for it.

Going to contact fashionphile, but has this happened to anyone? What should I do?

UPS. It was supposed to arrive today...and noticed it said ‘delivered’ but wasn’t here.

I know some places are doing ‘contactless’ signatures, but literally no one rang bell or package was left.

It’s happened to me before missing items that are misdelivered but never w/ signature or such an expensive piece.

I’ll likely call in the morning.

UPS. It was supposed to arrive today...and noticed it said ‘delivered’ but wasn’t here.

I know some places are doing ‘contactless’ signatures, but literally no one rang bell or package was left.

It’s happened to me before missing items that are misdelivered but never w/ signature or such an expensive piece.

I’ll likely call in the morning.
I would call them and see if they can check with the driver or see what he put as the signature. i thought they needed to see the person at the home to release.....could he have delivered to a neighbor?

Hi- I purchase a bag through Fashionphile. I got an email saying it was delivered w/ signature request.

However, it’s marking up as delivered, but the package isn’t here nor did I sign for it.

Going to contact fashionphile, but has this happened to anyone? What should I do?
I would contact both UPS and FF. Our UPS and FedEx driver have both started leaving packages that require a signature on the porch without even knocking lately.