**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Hello everyone,
I placed an order on October 19th and package was shipped with 2 day delivery. It said out for delivery on October 23rd which was a Friday but never showed up, and tracking did not update. I waited the entire weekend for an update but nothing, so I called UPS today which is Monday and they said it might be lost. I contacted fashionphile and the representative just said she will have an investigation team member contact me within 48 hours.
I asked her a few questions as to what is the next step and what will happen if indeed is lost. She could not give me an answer.
So I would love to hear if any of you went through something like this and what did Fashionphile do to help you? Will I lose my money? Do they refund you? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My guess is UPS was running late on Friday and will attempt redelivery today or tomorrow. I had a package that allegedly shipped but never started moving and after 7 days the retailer (BR) refunded me. I also had a Jcrew UPS package that got lost/was stolen in transit and Jcrew refunded me as well. I wouldn't worry yet!

100% agree! I feel like they’ve gotten so greedy. It’s a real shame. They were so great to buy from and sell to but now it’s just slim pickens and unpleasant.
At this point their quotes are starting to seem almost vindictive. I had a couple of wallets I just submitted to see what I could get. One is a brand new LV wallet in a brand new color (date code is July 2020). Retail $965, IF it was available on the LV site. They're selling similar wallets for $500, but offered me $150! They offered more for my 10 year old used wallet than this. I mean, if they're going to say "F U" I'd prefer they just say it to my face. I recently purchased something from them and if it's not *pristine* when it arrives tomorrow I'm sending it back. I can be vindictive too. :sad:

• Wow
Reactions: giligy
Fashionphile offered me 2500 for almost new Chanel beige classic flap (purchased in 2018) so I will never sell to them but
I love to buy from them , I never had any issue besides one thing I had to return and it went smoothly (I got my refund as soon as they received the bag back)

I find it really hard to commit to buying a preloved bag (specifically Hermes in my case) just from pictures and descriptions.
I live in the UK and most of the good resellers for Hermes are in the US and Japan which adds a hefty cost of shipping and duty (I got stung badly buying a Loewe from a US reseller-shipping and tax etc added about 40% to the cost :annoyed:)
Even if the seller allowed returned I'd have to cover the shipping and insurance for that as well as effectively losing the cost of getting the bag in the first place so it could cost me at least £1000 ro end up with zilch :sad:
This is why I try to avoid purchasing from overseas unless it’s something I really want

Fashionphile offered me 2500 for almost new Chanel beige classic flap (purchased in 2018) so I will never sell to them but
I love to buy from them , I never had any issue besides one thing I had to return and it went smoothly (I got my refund as soon as they received the bag back)
I think they have the newbie associates giving quotes on Mondays.

Reactions: alyssamay_xx
Hi,
I just came from browsing Fashionphile. Am I out of touch or what .. Is the demand that GREAT at consignment stores that secondhand items are way more expensive than brand new pieces? A brand new twilly listed on Hermes.com is US$175 while the twilles eg Jungle Love are as high as $450????? :facepalm: Hmmm... I guess Fashionphile/consignment stores know that we customers are desperate ..

Reactions: caannie
I’m having a similar issue with a UPS package, but from Yoogi’s. Sent out on the 23 and scheduled for delivery tomorrow the 29th but hasn’t been scanned since the 24th. Don’t know what’s going on with UPS and am worried the package has gone missing. I contacted them asking for an update, expressed said concerns, and was basically just told by customer service to “stay positive”. We’ll see if any updates happen tonight.

I hope your package arrives, klisseth!

Ever since they added sales tax, it cured me from being a shopaholic, I used to buy from them 2, 3 times a week, haven't bought anything yet since then.
Sounds familiar. I remember the good old days when I didn't have to pay sales tax to yoogis. Last time I checked, I didn't have to pay any to AFF. Wonder if that has changed too.

Reactions: onlyk