Fashionphile package lost in transit. Advise needed please :)

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
Package says received by ‘CD’ does this stand for Covid? No one in my household has these initials.

Lessthan3C

Mar 23, 2019
Have UPS been dropping off things without asking for a signature even though it’s required?
i ordered 2 items from FASHIONPHILE last month. Both times UPS delivered and left the packages at the front door without knocking or getting a signature. UPS driver must just type in my last name because tracking shows that it was received by me.

hope you get your package!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Have UPS been dropping off things without asking for a signature even though it’s required?
Yes, and the drivers will sign c19 as the signature. At work one of our departments basically get daily deliveries that requires signature for delivery and it lists the department to be delivered too. They had a missing delivery and I asked the manager who signed for it and we can ask them what they remember it was signed c19. At least we had the time of delivery and made another manager review security cameras and we were able to find it. The driver popped in and put it behind a desk in a department and didn’t say one word to anyone there. The department that had it has lots of boxes of marketing stuff so they never even noticed the new box among all the other boxes there. She was on the phone with UPS for nearly a hour over the missing delivery until I mentioned checking the cameras. She was SO relieved to have located the missing box but I know she called them and gave them a earful.

Reactions: limom