Fashionphile package lost in transit. Advise needed please :)

klisseth

Jul 1, 2015
Hello everyone,
I placed an order on October 19th and package was shipped with 2 day delivery. It said out for delivery on October 23rd which was a Friday but never showed up, and tracking did not update. I waited the entire weekend for an update but nothing, so I called UPS today which is Monday and they said it might be lost. I contacted fashionphile and the representative just said she will have an investigation team member contact me within 48 hours.
I asked her a few questions as to what is the next step and what will happen if indeed is lost. She could not give me an answer.
So I would love to hear if any of you went through something like this and what did Fashionphile do to help you? Will I lose my money? Do they refund you? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

rutabaga

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
My guess is UPS was running late on Friday and will attempt redelivery today or tomorrow. I had a package that allegedly shipped but never started moving and after 7 days the retailer (BR) refunded me. I also had a Jcrew UPS package that got lost/was stolen in transit and Jcrew refunded me as well. I wouldn't worry yet!

ce_1992

Jul 19, 2020
Massachusetts, USA
I’m having a similar issue with a UPS package, but from Yoogi’s. Sent out on the 23 and scheduled for delivery tomorrow the 29th but hasn’t been scanned since the 24th. Don’t know what’s going on with UPS and am worried the package has gone missing. I contacted them asking for an update, expressed said concerns, and was basically just told by customer service to “stay positive”. We’ll see if any updates happen tonight.

I hope your package arrives, klisseth!

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
Hi- I purchase a bag through Fashionphile. I got an email saying it was delivered w/ signature request.

However, it’s marking up as delivered, but the package isn’t here nor did I sign for it.

Going to contact fashionphile, but has this happened to anyone? What should I do?

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hi- I purchase a bag through Fashionphile. I got an email saying it was delivered w/ signature request.

However, it’s marking up as delivered, but the package isn’t here nor did I sign for it.

Going to contact fashionphile, but has this happened to anyone? What should I do?
Who delivered the package? have you checked with them since it required a signature?

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
UPS. It was supposed to arrive today...and noticed it said ‘delivered’ but wasn’t here.

I know some places are doing ‘contactless’ signatures, but literally no one rang bell or package was left.

It’s happened to me before missing items that are misdelivered but never w/ signature or such an expensive piece.

I’ll likely call in the morning.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
UPS. It was supposed to arrive today...and noticed it said ‘delivered’ but wasn’t here.

I know some places are doing ‘contactless’ signatures, but literally no one rang bell or package was left.

It’s happened to me before missing items that are misdelivered but never w/ signature or such an expensive piece.

I’ll likely call in the morning.
I would call them and see if they can check with the driver or see what he put as the signature. i thought they needed to see the person at the home to release.....could he have delivered to a neighbor?

daisy.b55

Aug 16, 2017
I would call them and see if they can check with the driver or see what he put as the signature. i thought they needed to see the person at the home to release.....could he have delivered to a neighbor?
Our houses are pretty far apart, so not sure about that. But with it being signature proof, that would seem odd!

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020

I would contact both UPS and FF. Our UPS and FedEx driver have both started leaving packages that require a signature on the porch without even knocking lately.