Fashionphile left out the flaw + I cut the tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrawitraLoveHermes

Sofa King Banned
Oct 30, 2015
Hi,

It’s been 3 weeks I received the bag, I cut the tag. I just saw the crack yesterday and I lost sleep over it last night

“Excellent” “Faint Scuff Exterior”

these are what they described the condition.

I really love the bag , pls advise

best

8510ACA9-45A7-4629-A6A0-F5F187345EA2.jpeg

@RataDrawitra,
It’s a lovely bag. since you’ve cut the tag, I don’t think you should try to return. JMO.

i recall another tpfer’s comment that earlier this summer you posted about leaving TPF and deciding to go minimal and sell all your Chanel bags; then later this summer, you found another flaw in one, exchanged it at Bloomingdales Chanel for a boy, and then returned the second one. I thought at that point, you decided Chanel quality was not up to your standards. You’ve cycled through a lot of gorgeous bags very quickly for someone who wants to go minimal. I personally buy only when I am sure and almost never return bc I don’t want to contribute to landfill or waste, so I’m just curious as to your thought process. I believe @Gimmethebag and @TraceySH have both indicated that if one wishes perfection, it may be difficult to find in an organic skin, so better to try something like diamond jewelry? (Apologies to those tpfers if I am misquoting). Best wishes on your journey, and I sincerely hope that you find something that brings you more happiness!

Last edited:
@RataDrawitra,
i recall another tpfer’s comment that earlier this summer you posted about leaving TPF and deciding to go minimal and sell all your Chanel bags; then later this summer, you found another flaw in one, exchanged it at Bloomingdales Chanel for a boy, and then returned the second one. I thought at that point, you decided Chanel quality was not up to your standards. You’ve cycled through a lot of gorgeous bags very quickly for someone who wants to go minimal. I personally buy only when I am sure and almost never return bc I don’t want to contribute to landfill or waste, so I’m just curious as to your thought process. I believe @Gimmethebag and @TraceySH have both indicated that if one wishes perfection, it may be difficult to find in an organic skin, so better to try something like diamond jewelry? (Apologies to those tpfers if I am misquoting). Best wishes on your journey, and I sincerely hope that you find something that brings you more happiness!
Yes, that’s why I am going to reseller. You are curious of my thought process? Why? It bothers you with my thought? I managed to be minimalist and I still missed my bags, I even regretted sell them during lock down in NYC bc life is not easy to enjoy at that time. I missed to go to the shop , talked to my SA. and I got lesson how to buy only classic styles and colors. My process of thinking bother you, Do I owe you apologize? People can change their perspectives in life in any circumstances.
To be cleared. I am not looking for perfection. I mentioned Fashionphile did not point out this flaw. I have no intention to return that’s why I cut the tag. She is my first m/l flap. If lovely ppl here are poniting out it seemed normal, so I have a clue then.

have a wonderful day.

Ps to be happy, Chanel is only playing a part of it. I usually travel a lot every year with my lovely husband. We travel the world, I went to Bangkok, Korea in 2019. My point is you dont know ppl that well to judge.

Last edited:
Yes, that’s why I am going to reseller. You are curious of my thought process? Why? It bothers you with my thought? I managed to be minimalist and I still missed my bags, I even regretted sell them during lock down in NYC bc life is not easy to enjoy at that time. I missed to go to the shop , talked to my SA. and I got lesson how to buy only classic styles and colors. My process of thinking bother you, Do I owe you apologize? People can change their perspectives in life in any circumstances.
To be cleared. I am not looking for perfection. I mentioned Fashionphile did not point out this flaw. I have no intention to return that’s why I cut the tag. She is my first m/l flap. If lovely ppl here are poniting out it seemed normal, so I have a clue then.

have a wonderful day.

I’m always curious as to the back and forth with going minimal and with buying stuff bc it’s something I do myself. Typically when I go too far minimal, I look to repurchase what I’ve given away. With Chanel, I know my personal style is for the reissue, so I’m also curious when people branch out. I have sent some some things for consignment, but honestly, but I’d rather give to family members or others that I know personally who might use them, such as my cleaning person or the doormen. Everyone here on tpf has different definitions of What constitutes a balanced bag collection or bag peace or minimal closet or whether that’s even a goal to be desired. So, thought process is always more interesting to me than objects. JMO of course.

Reactions: Strep2031
I’m always curious as to the back and forth with going minimal and with buying stuff bc it’s something I do myself. Typically when I go too far minimal, I look to repurchase what I’ve given away. With Chanel, I know my personal style is for the reissue, so I’m also curious when people branch out. I have sent some some things for consignment, but honestly, but I’d rather give to family members or others that I know personally who might use them, such as my cleaning person or the doormen. Everyone here on tpf has different definitions of What constitutes a balanced bag collection or bag peace or minimal closet or whether that’s even a goal to be desired. So, thought process is always more interesting to me than objects. JMO of course.
Good for you if you are wealthy so you can give to whoever you want. You can do whatever you want but for me sell and fund is my thing. I don’t have a doorman and a cleaning person. My family don’t care about Chanel. I don’t have a goal of any thing for handbags purchase. It is just sth came up and you gotta deal with it. Not a big deal to me. Im saying again. The minimalist is good, easy which is I do all the time when I choose to pick low key Bags to wear in some situations but now I just wanted to have some classic that’s all.

The Diamond is not my thing pls dont assme.

Status
Not open for further replies.