Fashionphile Layaway Question...

LovesYSL

O.G.
Aug 13, 2009
Does anyone know what time of day things on Fashionphile become available for layaway? I know they have to be on the site for 5 days first but I feel like sometimes it’s noon EST and sometimes it’s 3. Can anyone confirm?

traveler727

Dec 12, 2012
Does anyone know what time of day things on Fashionphile become available for layaway? I know they have to be on the site for 5 days first but I feel like sometimes it’s noon EST and sometimes it’s 3. Can anyone confirm?
It seems to me that it is dependent not only on the date it was first listed, but also the time. Instead of it being available for layaway at midnight of the fifth day, it is available at exactly five days from the time it was listed. So, if it was listed at 2pm, then it will be available at exactly 2pm five days later. Also, keep in mind that it’s west coast time for Fashionphile. This has been my observation when I’ve tracked bags for layaway.

LovesYSL

O.G.
Aug 13, 2009
Thank you! Yes, I haven’t noticed consistency with them!

It seems to me that it is dependent not only on the date it was first listed, but also the time. Instead of it being available for layaway at midnight of the fifth day, it is available at exactly five days from the time it was listed. So, if it was listed at 2pm, then it will be available at exactly 2pm five days later. Also, keep in mind that it’s west coast time for Fashionphile. This has been my observation when I’ve tracked bags for layaway.