**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

HI Guys,

I submitted a like-new condition mini reissue 28xxxxxx FUL SET for a quote. I received an offer buy out $2,300 ( They are selling on the site base on the same bag, same condition $4,750 )

Meanwhile, Opulent Habits offered me buy out of $3,000 for the same bag

Guys just sharing my experience.

Best
What color was your mini reissue? For my black 19K mini reissue they offered me $2850 just a few weeks ago.

Why are you selling a bag after just buying it? You’re not going to make a profit selling through an online reseller, you won’t even break even, you’re lucky if you get 50-60% back. They need to make a profit. What you get is piece of mind that you get the money upfront as reputable companies like fashionphile will typically honor their quote unless the seller was dishonest about condition.

Why are you selling a bag after just buying it? You’re not going to make a profit selling through an online reseller, you won’t even break even, you’re lucky if you get 50-60% back. They need to make a profit. What you get is piece of mind that you get the money upfront as reputable companies like fashionphile will typically honor their quote unless the seller was dishonest about condition.
I bought and then did sell it later on whatever reasons it doesn't matter. I never wanted to make money or even make break even for selling to Fashionphile. I have been selling with them for years , just recently they are giving Buy out offers very low compare to the past that I used to satisfy. I just declined their offers and went to others reseller. I even do consignment with Ann Fab Find who is the best IMO. Thank you for your input and I am always honest describing the conditions.

It’s a shame because members of TPF used to always have good things to say about Fashionphile and really helped evangelize the brand. There are probably lots of reasons for lower quotes these days — my suspicion is top-down pressure to improve margins (this is not surprising considering the partnership with NM and that many of their senior employees come from Nordstrom - a quick LinkedIn search can confirm that).

It’s a shame because members of TPF used to always have good things to say about Fashionphile and really helped evangelize the brand. There are probably lots of reasons for lower quotes these days — my suspicion is top-down pressure to improve margins (this is not surprising considering the partnership with NM and that many of their senior employees come from Nordstrom - a quick LinkedIn search can confirm that).

This is probably the No. 1 reason right here!

Don't ever try to sell your bag thru the Reseller during the Pandemic, you're not gonna get your maximum return. Also, there's a difference between buyout and consign. Consign will value your bag higher. Fashionphile only does buyout, that's why they quoted really low.

Fashionphile does consignment too.

Can someone share how long it takes from the receipt of an item to FP before you receive your payment? I’ve been waiting a week so far...
It depends...my latest experience was super speedy. My package was delivered last Friday and direct-deposit payment was initiated on Monday.
If you go to your Fashionphile dashboard, you can see the status of your item. It goes from ‘proccesing’, to ‘supplier needs to be paid’, to ‘supplier paid’. You should get an email when they initiate your payment.

It depends...my latest experience was super speedy. My package was delivered last Friday and direct-deposit payment was initiated on Monday.
If you go to your Fashionphile dashboard, you can see the status of your item. It goes from ‘proccesing’, to ‘supplier needs to be paid’, to ‘supplier paid’. You should get an email when they initiate your payment.
Thanks - I had to call them as I am still marked "processing" after a week - I was told that they are taking a little longer than usual as some of the reviewers are running behind - they said to give another week - my item is definitely authentic so I don't expect anything other

Reactions: LV521
Thanks - I had to call them as I am still marked "processing" after a week - I was told that they are taking a little longer than usual as some of the reviewers are running behind - they said to give another week - my item is definitely authentic so I don't expect anything other
What was the item? I also called them and they said fine jewelry is running 2 weeks behind since I also have two authentic pieces in their possession (pieces have been in FP's possession for 8 days now). For fashion jewelry and high fashion items, I find that they process them quite quickly. 2 weeks ago when I sent them a box with CHANEL items, it was processed and paid out within 48 hrs.

What was the item? I also called them and they said fine jewelry is running 2 weeks behind since I also have two authentic pieces in their possession (pieces have been in FP's possession for 8 days now). For fashion jewelry and high fashion items, I find that they process them quite quickly. 2 weeks ago when I sent them a box with CHANEL items, it was processed and paid out within 48 hrs.
A Chanel necklace- I was just notified this evening that I have moved to the payment
a Chanel necklace- I was notified this evening that my payment is ready - so it did run 8 days