Fashionphile Has Mancrazy Jokes & Graduate Jokes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw tPFers that mentioned wanting the Jokes bags. Fashionphile has, under limited editions. the Mancrazy Jokes ($2,699) and the Graduate Jokes ($1.995). Happy shopping!

2. Fashionphile has all I wish we could bid and just not buy. They are always expensive, but are a reputable company.

3. I was surprised to see they had a damier and 2 mono clefs listed recently (damier still there, mono they ended up putting on Ebay after no bites on their site)which they were selling for $195.00 and gosh, one can buy direct from LV and brand new for $165.00!!!!! I can see a markup on something new or HTF but something as common and as readily available as a cles, no way for me. I did purchase an item from them recently, it arrived quickly and in perfect condition, I was pleased with my purchase, but it was for a decent price and certainly less than retail.

4. ah, they always have such great items and if you wanted something ASAP it's a good place to look for HTFs.

I ALMOST got the perfo speedy from them.