Fashionphile hardcase reveal - just arrived

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I have a new hobby! Taking photos the moment a new purchase comes in and sharing with my friends at tPF! It is literally fantastic to share the joy with you all. None of my other friends share this enthusiasm for LV.

I have just received my latest purchase from Fedex. I finally bought an item from Fashionphile. I have almost bought other items from Fashionphile a few times (Daminer Bisten & Alzer) but I missed out - as other buyers were quicker with the trigger! - I was only slow/hesitant on these as they had a branding (initials and strips) on the items. I didn't really want somebody elses initials in my luggage!

I must say I am doing my homework on tPF before buying. Checking out the sellers! Fashionphile is highly rated and I must pass judgement and agree 100% with the positive feedback. Fashionphile is amazing - professional, quick, courteous .... everything United Airlines is not! (I love the Dave Carroll youtube hit - United Breaks Guitars!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

I must say I am absolutely amazed with this purchase. I have no idea how they could sell this genuine item in this fantastic condition for such a low price. All I can say is that the GFC must really be hurting some Americans. Personally I can't understand the low prices for these design classics/icons. I know one thing for sure - IT WONT LAST LONG! Hence the reason I will buy all day long at these prices!

Anyhow along with the show!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Omfg!!!!

3. The item is of course a Monogram Bisten 70.

I already own a Taiga Green Alzer 70 and a Monogram Bisten 65. I just could not resist when I saw the low price on this Genuine LV Hardcase classic. Especially when it was for sale from FASHIONPHILE - one of the best US sellers -ever!

I am literally amazed at the condition. I would say 95% with outer LV protective skin. I still would not use this item on a Commercial flight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I was just wondering... I haven't bought from Fashionphile before, but I am a little turned off by the way the item has been packed... Is it really from Fashionphile?:s

5. love it, i am so living for it right now. :faint:

6. My favorite shot!

[​IMG]

7. FAMILY HARDCASE PORTRAIT!

I still have my LV President Classeur in Epi Black which is currently at LV awaiting a repair (lock spring problem). I should have this back within a month. I will post a FAMILY HARDCASE PORTAIT again once this item is back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Wow! Outstanding pieces! Congrats!

9. Congratulations, Clarissa!

10. Why would I lie?

YES - it 100% came from Fashionphile. I think it was packed very well! It is after all a suitcase... so it only really needs a bit of packaging for the handle and sides. I would say it was packed very well.

Also - Australia has parcel size limits - so it can't be too bulky! USPS returned my last purchase to Authentic.LV as it was too large for the Australia Post people! -see my LV Taiga Alzer reveal for more details-

I asked Fashionphile to pack item well but NOT over pack (due to above issue and costs). I would say they did a very good job. Also I used FEDEX - not UNITED AIRLINES!

Fedex still takes pride in shipping unlike many of your US airlines!

FROM THE YOUTUBE WEBSITE - re US AIRLINES CARE TAKEN!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo
    United Breaks Guitars
    In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged. They didnt deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss. So I promised the last person to finally say no to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world. United: Song 1 is the first of those songs. United: Song 2 has been written and video production is underway. United: Song 3 is coming. I promise.

11. Thanks for responding. I can't believe that Fashionphile's packaging is very poor IMHO. When I say, "very poor", what I mean is the way it was packed - too messy looking... Anyway,congrats on your new LV and thanks for all the pics!

12. Hello,
    The parcel was opened by customs (TSA) - it was clearly marked OPENED FOR CUSTOMS INSPECTION - so I suspect these people could be the source of the re-packaging.... I think FASHIONPHILE is great!

Kind regards,

13. Gorgeous!!!
    ~Congrats

14. GORGEOUS collection! i'm AMAZED! and it looks like it's in great condition! congrats! :]

15. very nice! congrats!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.