Fashionphile Finds Club

The Alma is from 2008 in the color Grenade. LV also just released a new grenade color which is more pink. My Alma has a purple undertone (magenta).
The Montaigne is from 2015 in the color grape. It is a dark raspberry pink. I love all shades of pink.

Thank you! This is my favorite color across all brands and I was wondering if the empreinte might be grape! I didn’t realize it had such a pink tone :smile:

Thank you! This is my favorite color across all brands and I was wondering if the empreinte might be grape! I didn’t realize it had such a pink tone :smile:
I was pleased with the pink tone as well. Pictures on FP showed it more bright than it really is. I love the shade, the darker tone won't show color transfer. I love Rose Ballerine but is afraid of color transfer because of how light the color is.

Reactions: nicole0612
Well, I got a little Gucci card holder. This is in the LV Forum, wasn't sure if we could post all FP finds here or not...but here we go! She's riding shotgun with a Sam Edelman.View attachment 4048399

I also found this under the LV label, but I’m posting all finds on here because there isn’t another Fashionphile Finds forum but I still want to share!

Also gorgeous color on the card holder! Been looking for a card holder!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: Charles California