Fashionphile Finds Club

OK - is it just me or is FP getting kind of crazy on some prices? I'm seeing so many things that are OVER cost to purchase new from LV :confused1:

The have a DE Pochette for sale right now for $650! The only thing I can think of is there seems to be low stock (or no stock) in stores and online for some of the canvas bags, and maybe that's driving up the resale price. But that's crazy.

Hi guys, i just scored this one from FP but I’m just unsure bc it’s the price of the chanel mini (pre-price increase)...what do you guys think? It does have minimal wear mainly at the feet but not much at all...

View attachment 3881815
View attachment 3881816

But also, it doesn’t come with the receipt [emoji17]

Thank you!!
This is gorgeous. You can always post the link and pictures to the authenticate this Louis Vuitton thread

The have a DE Pochette for sale right now for $650! The only thing I can think of is there seems to be low stock (or no stock) in stores and online for some of the canvas bags, and maybe that's driving up the resale price. But that's crazy.
That is the one that put me over the edge.... and NF MM for $1255 (a whole $5 off retail) ... there are others too:no: ummm.. NO

Reactions: TrixyG
OK - is it just me or is FP getting kind of crazy on some prices? I'm seeing so many things that are OVER cost to purchase new from LV :confused1:

I’ve noticed that too, and a few of them were still available on the LV site. I was waiting for the right LV zipped card holder, right after I bought one at a good price, another was listed for $5 less than LV’s price (place in cart is showing), and a lot more than what I paid. For $5, wouldn’t most people just buy from LV?

Hi guys, i just scored this one from FP but I’m just unsure bc it’s the price of the chanel mini (pre-price increase)...what do you guys think? It does have minimal wear mainly at the feet but not much at all...

View attachment 3881815
View attachment 3881816

But also, it doesn’t come with the receipt [emoji17]

Thank you!!
Receipt? The original store receipt? Most don't come with it.

Reactions: SDfromND
Hi everyone, Just received my first order from FP and it is in great condition. Been looking everywhere for this bag in pristine condition. I am interested as well in how to get it authenticated as I thought FP stands behind their items and guarantees it.
View attachment 3866388 View attachment 3866389
I have been using Real Authentication. A link to their website is on their IG page. They are super fast! My Birkin got authenticated in under 15 minutes [emoji16]

I found Jerusha from Jerusha Coture and Minnie from Minx4all! I went to the Meet and Greet for Jerusha on Wednesday, November 15 at the Carlsbad, CA location. I did not get a pic with Minnie :sad: my fault for not asking. She was posing with anyone who asked!

Both ladies were so gracious and welcoming. It was a fabulous evening!

That is my Speedy B35 in DE in the background that I purchased from FP. I told Sarah, the owner, that she sold me a heavy one (I had been traveling, so it was very full!). She said she'd gladly buy it back and sell me a 25 or 30! I told her I had my eye out for a 25, but won't be selling my beloved 35.

I also already have a French Company 30. I'd have a nice collection if I got a 25!

Jerusha and Me - 1.jpg

I found Jerusha from Jerusha Coture and Minnie from Minx4all! I went to the Meet and Greet for Jerusha on Wednesday, November 15 at the Carlsbad, CA location. I did not get a pic with Minnie :sad: my fault for not asking. She was posing with anyone who asked!

Both ladies were so gracious and welcoming. It was a fabulous evening!

That is my Speedy B35 in DE in the background that I purchased from FP. I told Sarah, the owner, that she sold me a heavy one (I had been traveling, so it was very full!). She said she'd gladly buy it back and sell me a 25 or 30! I told her I had my eye out for a 25, but won't be selling my beloved 35.

I also already have a French Company 30. I'd have a nice collection if I got a 25!

View attachment 3882692

How fun, I am jealous! I don't know who Jerushka is, but I love Minnie, and her videos reviews.

I would have loved to go to this, I live in San Diego. Hopefully, they'll do it again, it would be much more fun to shop their inventory in person :smile:

(My vote is for the Speedy 25. It would be great to have both that and the 35 size, I think)

19074222-19AE-4D3E-A837-FCFE544FDC4A.png

Wow. It sounds like there are rumors they are discontinuing this bag, and there is no stock. So these crazy prices...it will be interesting to see if anyone will pay this