Fashionphile Customer Service Wait Times?

leechiyong

O.G.
Sep 3, 2013
I sent in some items to sell on FP awhile back. For one item, they wound up paying me substantially less than their initial quote without giving me the opportunity to review it (I would not have accepted it). I sent an email two days ago with no response and tried calling today, but the hold time was over an hour. I elected to keep my place and have them call me back, but I haven't heard anything and that was hours ago.

I know things are taking longer right now, so has anyone managed to reach FP CS lately? How long did it take you to get through?

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I sent in some items to sell on FP awhile back. For one item, they wound up paying me substantially less than their initial quote without giving me the opportunity to review it (I would not have accepted it). I sent an email two days ago with no response and tried calling today, but the hold time was over an hour. I elected to keep my place and have them call me back, but I haven't heard anything and that was hours ago.

I know things are taking longer right now, so has anyone managed to reach FP CS lately? How long did it take you to get through?
They are crazy busy right now, I had a gift card question and a return question, it took two days to get my email answered, when I have called it took between 2 & 24 hours to get a callback. you may have an option on your dashboard to reject the offers online.

I've never called Fashionphile so I don't know the answer to your question. I was just considering selling a couple of pieces to fashionphile, and your info is somewhat discouraging. Have you sold to FP before?
I have sold many pieces to them, but most of what I sold I originally bought from them, I felt I got a fair price. I‘m not a Chanel, LV, or Hermes gal but I’ve sold them stuff from Chloé to Valentino

I've never called Fashionphile so I don't know the answer to your question. I was just considering selling a couple of pieces to fashionphile, and your info is somewhat discouraging. Have you sold to FP before?
I have and haven't had a problem. I searched the forums and saw this has happened to a few others when they'd previously submitted it (which was the case with my item) and it got squared away, so I do think it will get resolved eventually. Patience has never been a particular strong suit of mine though.

Patience is definitely not a strong suit of mine. To give an update, I did receive a call back this morning. They informed me they'd have to reach out to the team that handles it. I just checked my FP account and see an additional payment in the amount of the discrepancy is pending now.

I have tried to call a couple of times and the wait time was over an hour to get through to someone. I have also recently sold a bag to them that just arrived at their Carlsbad location on Wednesday, June 30th. I haven’t received a confirmation that they received by bag. How long should that take?