Fashionphile: can't access quote interface

Ylesiya

Apr 29, 2020
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had the same problem?
Basically I can't access "submit item for quote" interface no matter what I do. I cleared cookies etc, tried different browsers and devices but no luck. I have access to my dashboard, can see it being updated. When I click "Sell", I am transferred to "Submit a quote" interface but I can see "sign in" sign as well below. If I click "Submit a quote", I am redirected to my dashboard. I tried other ways of accessing selling page but no luck.
I have contacted Fashionphile already but so far they've been useless. In the latest email, they invited me to call them - yeah, I am overseas in a different time zone. :sad:
Anyone had anything like that before?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had the same problem?
Basically I can't access "submit item for quote" interface no matter what I do. I cleared cookies etc, tried different browsers and devices but no luck. I have access to my dashboard, can see it being updated. When I click "Sell", I am transferred to "Submit a quote" interface but I can see "sign in" sign as well below. If I click "Submit a quote", I am redirected to my dashboard. I tried other ways of accessing selling page but no luck.
I have contacted Fashionphile already but so far they've been useless. In the latest email, they invited me to call them - yeah, I am overseas in a different time zone. :sad:
Anyone had anything like that before?

I am having the same issue so I think it's a FP problem at this point. I'll try again tomorrow.

Reactions: Ylesiya
OK, I just reported this via their message system to Technical Support. We'll see what they say. In the meantime, I guess I'm going to list this particular item on Ebay and get quotes from other places.

Reactions: Ylesiya
OK, I just reported this via their message system to Technical Support. We'll see what they say. In the meantime, I guess I'm going to list this particular item on Ebay and get quotes from other places.

This is the same what I've done and they invited me to call them. Please do let me know what they tell you? On my end the problem still persists without any changes. I even thought for a moment they blocked/banned me but there should be no reason for this whatsoever!

Reactions: youngster
Same here. I emailed them about it Friday. No response yet. After thinking I was blocked I wondered if they are overwhelmed or have enough stock and disabled it for the time being.

Reactions: youngster
This is the same what I've done and they invited me to call them. Please do let me know what they tell you? On my end the problem still persists without any changes. I even thought for a moment they blocked/banned me but there should be no reason for this whatsoever!

I just got the same response as you, which was an invitation to call them and speak with their Tech department people. They also advised me to clear cookies, browsing history, etc. I've done that and it still does not work. I am starting to think the same as @MmeM124, maybe they are backlogged with processing so have disabled the online quote tool (?)

It should be under "Sell" . . . then "Submit Item For Quote".

I think they updated the tool which is why it wasn't working. Recently, they were having people choose the item condition from a drop down menu (giftable, new, excellent, etc.) and that appears to be gone.

It should be under "Sell" . . . then "Submit Item For Quote".

I think they updated the tool which is why it wasn't working. Recently, they were having people choose the item condition from a drop down menu (giftable, new, excellent, etc.) and that appears to be gone.

Sigh. When I do that it just takes me to my profile :frown:
I'll keep trying though. I did get already get a quote back from yoogis at least!

Sigh. When I do that it just takes me to my profile :frown:
I'll keep trying though. I did get already get a quote back from yoogis at least!

Well, that's good! I got one from Yoogi's as well and you can always try Rebag. My experience with them has been really good so far. It takes 5 days for the items to get to Rebag in NYC as I'm on the west coast but they process fast and pay fast. I received payment for an SLG today that was received by them on Friday.

Reactions: MmeM124