Fashionphile anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Hi, hope I am posting this in the right spot. Anyway, i saw a Berkeley bag on fashionphile. I just love this purse and I know they do make make the Azur model anymore. So I have to buy pre-loved. Has anyone purchased from this site before? Are all there bags authentic? Should i still post them in this forum under "Authenticate this". ? Or is that just for ebay purses? Any info you can give me about Fashionphile I would greatly appreciate!! Thanks :smile:

I've purchased a Balenciaga Day & Chloe Edith from them. I had no problems; shipping was VERY quick. I'd still get the bag Authenticated as they have accidentally listed fakes in the past - but my experiences were fabulous. (The Edith is discontinued; and the Vert Thyme Day was a previous season colour and the large G21 hardware is now discontinued.)

Fashionphile has listed at least 5 fakes that have been caught by people on this forum. If you do decide to purchase from them (and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole), be sure to get it authenticated. Also - be aware, they are known for having their condition not as nice in person as in their pictures and for having really poor customer service.

This company has changed a lot since Sarah is no longer running it - but it had problems even when she was (with fakes being listed). If you decide to go ahead - be absolutely positive you get every picture necessary for authentication in the authenticate this forum. I would do it again when you receive the bag as well.

charleston-mom said:
Fashionphile has listed at least 5 fakes that have been caught by people on this forum. If you do decide to purchase from them (and I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole), be sure to get it authenticated. Also - be aware, they are known for having their condition not as nice in person as in their pictures and for having really poor customer service.

This company has changed a lot since Sarah is no longer running it - but it had problems even when she was (with fakes being listed). If you decide to go ahead - be absolutely positive you get every picture necessary for authentication in the authenticate this forum. I would do it again when you receive the bag as well.

I am so afraid to buy anything pre-loved. Do you have any suggestions of places to get authentic pre-loved that are reputable?

Oh wow!! really? Thank you so much for the information. Do you suggest any other online store that is much better? :smile:

msheidiann said:
I am so afraid to buy anything pre-loved. Do you have any suggestions of places to get authentic pre-loved that are reputable?

I've had good luck with Paris Station. The items I got from them wee authenticated on tpf and shipping was fast.

I've bought quite a few things from fashionphile and all are authentic pieces. I also had them authenticated here before paying. I did find one fake zippy wallet and they removed it from the site once I made them aware. I use them regularly and love them and the layaway option!

Op, please do a search, lots or reviews on this reseller. As always, no matter who the seller is, post it in "authenticate this LV" to double check for peace of mind. :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.