Fashionable lunchbags OR How to convert a bag into a lunch bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you've ever seen some really cute lunchboxes/bags, show them! I'm searching for one right now, that's not kiddy or dumpy, but still pretty and cute. If I didn't find one that I liked, I was thinking that I could take a bag and try to use it as a lunchbag. ( Like a longchamp or a Cath Kidston) I don't know how I could insulate it though. Can anyone help me?

2. I just use almost any of my regular purses as a lunch bag, sometimes with other stuff and sometimes alone. I just make sure that the lunch is in a quality tightly sealed container which is also in a Ziploc bag. The utensils and sides are also in Ziploc bags. I frequently reuse the Ziploc bags after washing them to prevent waste.

3. The tiny Herve Chapeliers are cute for lunch bags, too.

4. I use a small Le Pliage for my lunchbag. It's nice and easy to wipe down in case anything spills inside :smile:

5. a Longchamp is a great lunchbag!

6. Agreed! It may not be insulated but it's so easy to clean up! I've spilled tons of sauces and dressings in there and all I had to do was turn it inside out and wipe it down with a wet paper towel! It's great cuz it's water resistant granted you don't let whatever spillage sit and soak in there for long!

7. I have a Built lunchbag already. It fits everything, but it's not very trendy. Are the Dooney and Bourke/Coach Lunch Bags actually meant to hold lunch?

8. I use nylon Le Pliage bags to carry lunch and other food items. No smelly foods in my leather bags ever! :nogood:

9. ^ I never thought of a small le pliage could be used as a lunch bag! Cool idea!

These are my 3 lunch bags
    [​IMG]

10. I second the small Herve Chapelier totes. They have square bottoms.

11. I have a soft sided insulated lunch bag and I just insert it in a nice tote for a stylish lunch bag.

12. The pink bag on the left is cute! Where did you get it from? :smile: