Fashion Valley (San Diego) needs a Chanel boutique

Kaiser Karl

Apr 3, 2008
Anyone know why Chanel isn't opening a boutique in San Diego? I look at the current and future stores being opened at Fashion Valley and it boggles my mind that a Chanel boutique isn't there.

Can someone please tell
Maureen Chiquet that whoever is in charge of the west region needs to stop hanging out with Heidi Montag and start getting to work.

Current Fashion Valley Mall Tenants:
Neiman Marcus
Saks Fifth
Avenue
Nordstrom
Bloomingdale’s
LV
Gucci
Burburry
Tiffany
Coach

Future (opening 2008) Fashion Valley Mall Tenants:
Barney’s New York COOP
CH Carolina Herrera
Hermes
Jimmy Choo
Just Cavalli
M Missoni
Michael Kors
Tourneau

Current Fashion Valley Mall Tenants:
Neiman Marcus
Saks Fifth Avenue
Nordstrom
Bloomingdale’s
LV
Gucci
Burburry
Tiffany
Coach

Future (opening 2008) Fashion Valley Mall Tenants:
Barney’s New York COOP
CH Carolina Herrera
Hermes
Jimmy Choo
Just Cavalli
M Missoni
Michael Kors
Tourneau

Michael Kors and CH Carolina Herrera are already open. You forgot the new Tory Burch store.

I saw the Jimmy Choo Coming soon sign yesterday and I already knew about the Hermes but did not know about Barney's New York COOP - how cool!

Chanel HAS to be next!:crybaby:

Michael Kors and CH Carolina Herrera are already open. You forgot the new Tory Burch store.

I saw the Jimmy Choo Coming soon sign yesterday and I already knew about the Hermes but did not know about Barney's New York COOP - how cool!

Chanel HAS to be next!:crybaby:

If Prada ends up opening a boutique before Chanel, I'll personally go to New York and return Maureen Chiquet back to Old Navy. I'm pretty sure I still have a receipt somewhere around here.

Sorry to invade your post. But do you guy's know what it takes to open a new chanel boutique somewhere. Like can an ordinary person with a good fund get a permission and open their own Chanel boutique? I really don't know how stuff goes so please tell me. :confused1:

Golly, I wish I still lived in San Diego!! I used to shop at Fashion Valley all the time when I lived there but high-fashion handbags weren't on my radar back then----not that my husband at the time would've "let" me buy any.

Sorry to invade your post. But do you guy's know what it takes to open a new chanel boutique somewhere. Like can an ordinary person with a good fund get a permission and open their own Chanel boutique? I really don't know how stuff goes so please tell me. :confused1:

i dont think there are any franchise chanel stores, unlike hermes.

but hey u guys are lucky in San Diego. here in nashville we just got our first "luxury brand" stores IN THE STATE about a year and a half ago and they are slowly getting a couple more. so far LV, Tiffanys, Coach. Burberry is opening in a few months. And I pray to god that we get a neimens or saks. we should.