Fashion show/runway pieces and customer level

Sep 19, 2010
Hey lovelies

Apologies if my question sounds stupid and has been asked before....

Yesterday I went to my LV boutique to pick up my repair and asked to an SA about PM infrarouge and some runway pieces I saw on the FW thread, if they can be ordered....

The SA in question was talking hush hush with her colleague and I overheard her saying that runway pieces are made in very limited amount and reserved for VIP/VIC.

I bought quite a bit this year but I know I am neither a VIP or VIC...they let me ordered PM infrarouge which I paid deposit for, although a few hours later I got a phonecall from her saying that it wasn't possible to order PM IR. She offered me the PM brouge that's a runway piece....

Not sure if she felt bad as I paid the deposit already?

When they took my order, I could see the customer level number on their computer screen - it says "2" which I assume just your regular customer....

Does anyone know if LV actually reserve fashion show pieces only for their VIP/VIC? Or anyone can place an order if they can afford it?

Also, how many "levels" are there for LV customers? How are they differentiated?

Thank you!

They never had it on sale in Netherlands, so it was ordered from France....SAs knew that they can't take any more orders for mono and reverse, only empreinte. I tried my luck so ordered and she took my deposit. I asked her prior about Infrarouge & Brouge (which she and her colleague whispering to one another about it reserved for VIPs)

They never had it on sale in Netherlands, so it was ordered from France....SAs knew that they can't take any more orders for mono and reverse, only empreinte. I tried my luck so ordered and she took my deposit. I asked her prior about Infrarouge & Brouge (which she and her colleague whispering to one another about it reserved for VIPs)
Sas now can take orders for the reverse monogram in the Netherlands, I ordered mine last week, they now even have the occasional empreinte PM in stock. Just the normal monogram still has the closed waitlist. I don't know about the brouge or infrarouge (I did pick up someone tried to order it but I'm not sure if the order really went through)

Sas now can take orders for the reverse monogram in the Netherlands, I ordered mine last week, they now even have the occasional empreinte PM in stock. Just the normal monogram still has the closed waitlist. I don't know about the brouge or infrarouge (I did pick up someone tried to order it but I'm not sure if the order really went through)

I ordered the brouge PM in the end

Attachments

• IMG_8068.JPG
    IMG_8068.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 537
Congrats on your new PM! You made the right decision! It is gorgeous [emoji7]. Does it come with a mono strap or is it only handheld?

Thank you! I don't have it yet though.... I have never wanted a PM before and somehow it reminds me of a school bag hahaha :biggrin:

I just stopped by casually to pick up my repair and asked SA of a few items, and somehow I ended up placing an order :nuts:

I didn't see the item but someone posted detailed pics of the bag, it has the mono strap and the details are quite pretty

Attachments

• IMG_8068.JPG
    IMG_8068.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_8069.JPG
    IMG_8069.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_8071.JPG
    IMG_8071.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_8072.JPG
    IMG_8072.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_8073.JPG
    IMG_8073.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_8074.JPG
    IMG_8074.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 587
Very unique. Actually it's not as expensive as I thought it would be. I think I read somewhere in another thread that It's pretty limited this version ? There's quite a bit of leather. I'm guessing all the black bit's and the lacey trim are leather and I like the front chain detail. The more I see it, especially the attention to detail the more I like its very much growing on me. You got yourself a very special piece congratulations! :smile:

Reactions: Poochie231080
Very unique. Actually it's not as expensive as I thought it would be. I think I read somewhere in another thread that It's pretty limited this version ? There's quite a bit of leather. I'm guessing all the black bit's and the lacey trim are leather and I like the front chain detail. The more I see it, especially the attention to detail the more I like its very much growing on me. You got yourself a very special piece congratulations! :smile:

Thank you!!