Fashion Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a size 2 dress.
    Saw a great sundress I love
    does not appear I can wear a bra
    but I am D Cup.

Is it ok to go without a bra?
    Any Suggestions?

2. The dress looks like this on top

Attached Files:

3. If your boobies are high and perky than i dont see why not.

I'm a D but i would def need to wear a bra. My boobs are so heavy and i could not getaway with not wearing one!

4. Thanks!

I am small and boobs so heavy I have never not worn a bra. The last time I was able to wear a shirt or dress
    without one had to be Grade School:yes:

5. I am large breasted too. If you cannot wear a bra I would pass. You also didn't say what the neckline was - you make be able to find a bra that will work. I have found bras at Nordstrom for larger cup sizes that could pull off most tops.

If it has spagetti straps I would pass. If it has spagetti straps they make your chest and shoulder look bigger with a large chest.

There are some good bras that should be supportive for you for necklines like halter.

6. I'm a D cup and I would never go without a bra, sorry I think this is a pass...

7. I hate having small body size and bigger breasts! Sometimes I have to go one size higher just so I can fit the bra in. Have you tried this option? But if the dress looks too big, I would say pass.