Fashion Outlets of Chicago

I've been there a few times, it's always busy. They only allow a certain amount of people in the store at once. Merchandise is hit or miss. It's usually the items that were on the Gucci sale site when they had it. 5 hours is a bit much in my opinion

Not worth it IMO. When I went it must have been slow since I didn't have to wait to be let in since they only allow so many people in the store. They didn't have anything I wanted. I was looking for a deleted style disco. It took nearly 10 minutes to get a SAs attention and she didn't care to be bothered to look up the item I wanted as they didn't have any in stock. She actually refused to look in the computer unless I had the style number. I also attempted to call the store several times before I went and couldn't talk to anyone. I decided stop in since I was on my way downtown. Biggest waste of time ever and major attitude from the SA for being asked to do her job. And I'd like to note that the bag I was looking for was still available at other locations as other TPFers where able to buy them.

Reactions: MamaSleepy
Not worth it IMO. When I went it must have been slow since I didn't have to wait to be let in since they only allow so many people in the store. They didn't have anything I wanted. I was looking for a deleted style disco. It took nearly 10 minutes to get a SAs attention and she didn't care to be bothered to look up the item I wanted as they didn't have any in stock. She actually refused to look in the computer unless I had the style number. I also attempted to call the store several times before I went and couldn't talk to anyone. I decided stop in since I was on my way downtown. Biggest waste of time ever and major attitude from the SA for being asked to do her job. And I'd like to note that the bag I was looking for was still available at other locations as other TPFers where able to buy them.

PixieJenna - your story sounds very similar to what I've read over at the Hermes threads: 'Too-cool-for-school. Don't bother me, I'm not in the mood. No service customer service'. But of course, Hermes is full-price, high end, not an outlet!
I'm so disappointed bc other TPFers have shared the good luck they had at other outlets. Woodbury has been referenced several times. Now I know why FOOC (pronounce that acronym silently to yourself) has not!

Last edited: