fashion hunters on bravo, premiering oct. 4th

Watched again tonight. Not really sure about it. The price for the CLs was good, but the Gucci leather dress, $400, come on! As for the Birkin segment, I thought it was retarded. AND that the one rich B&&ch brought a fake on purpose to "test" them out was so staged. I also screamed when she stuck her doggie in that vert Kelly. Besides, that Kelly was in bad shape and they said it was vintage at 2006?

The shots of the shop seem dreary and cheap. The floor is bare cement and the racks are cheap looking and packed. They need some display help or something, not sure if I would buy there. Second Chance on Prince St. is way nicer...

I enjoy watching Simon D. though.

don't think the upper east side girls are going to take
to kindly about being referred to as "b***hes"..
not a good way to get these uptown ladies to
come downtown & consign their designer duds..and
besides that girl was obnoxious who hosted the birkin
party.... tacky & snobbish

Totally agree. I do not like her (Ambria) at all. She has such a snooty attitude like she knows more than anyone about designer duds and accessories.

Ambria certainly is, no class. I shudder to think that she made money from that "event" and I think I have to visit the shop just to see what they are like in real life, or if they even actually work there.

I am SO looking forward to the Birkin show! I think it's going to be a swap type thing?

Heard the swap was faked. I work in tv and usually get the juicy bits passed down. Not that it's surprising to me anymore, most everything on TV is faked, but what's the point of a fake bag trading episode?? Not interesting to me.

Heard the swap was faked. I work in tv and usually get the juicy bits passed down. Not that it's surprising to me anymore, most everything on TV is faked, but what's the point of a fake bag trading episode?? Not interesting to me.

Fake or not, it was waaaaay more fun than most of the current Bravo crap and I plan to keep on watching. I particularly enjoyed the birkin guy, he was fun to watch.

Fake or not, it was waaaaay more fun than most of the current Bravo crap and I plan to keep on watching. I particularly enjoyed the birkin guy, he was fun to watch.

I hear you.. to each their own. We all like what we like. There are enough interesting aspects of fashion than to pretend swap bags. I guess I didn't get it. I'm not sure of this brikin guy. I'm not an Hermes follower, clearly!

This has such the potential to be a fun show for me just because I like gawking at clothes and bags.

I actually do not understand "reality" tv in general especially if they are all faked. My son was asked by his best friend to be in a reality show (something about planning the best date ever with his girlfriend, either in MTV or VH1), and, although there was no script, they were all told what to act out in each scene. FAKE! LOL Just another way for the producers to make money on these shows...with the "actors" not receiving anything close to a real actors' salary..I guess the publicity can draw in some future earnings if a business is being showcased like Second Chance.

I watched the Birkin Bash episode. Didn't it seem like the guy they brought in was lowballing some of the Birkins? I was shocked with 2 in particular. I don't think he is as brilliant as everyone makes him out to seem!

Megs, I can't believe they asked you on the show. That would have been SO awesome to see you on there! Hopefully you will make an appearance sooner or later! You are kind of a rock star to us! ;P

Are you serious? That sucks. I hear that is how the Pawn Stars is. Those guys don't even work in the shop when they aren't filming!