fashion fine jewelery

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
so there was an article in British Marie Claire (cant find it online!) about fashion fine jewelry

it said there is a surgence in the market of what they termed fashion fine jewelry (ie precious or semi precious stones etc) in funky pieces women are buying themselves. they were basically saying women will spend $1000 on a piece of heirloom quality jewlery like this rather then a bag

it was v interesting. im just not 100% sure what "fashion fine" jewlery means. also i wondered what everyone else thought of this

fashion fine jewellery to me is silver jewellery from tiffany, gold pieces from jennifer meyer, ippolita etc... or pieces that are not necessarily "classics" but pieces that are made of fine materials and are a bit more statement pieces that can be deemed heirloom quality

I think brands like David Yurman or Ipolita are a prime example of fashion fine jewelry.

fashion fine jewellery to me is silver jewellery from tiffany, gold pieces from jennifer meyer, ippolita etc... or pieces that are not necessarily "classics" but pieces that are made of fine materials and are a bit more statement pieces that can be deemed heirloom quality

Thought of Ippolita right away...semi precious stones.