Farrah Fawcett's Cancer

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I'm glad he's supporting her-- however, his track record with both his kids and other women has been dismal.

2. [​IMG]

3. Poor Farrah.:sad:

4. awww, roo...yeah I know you, I and many others remember when that was THE poster every guy around us had plastered in his bedroom, locker, you name it.

Prayers to her and her family...

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Thanks Roo...Beautiful pics of Farrah, made my day....still wish I had that hair. Mine is all curly and wackadoo.

8. So sad. I grew up with Charlies Angels, and yes, the poster, it was everywhere! I like how natural she looks compared to the Pam Andersons and others who are out there now.
    I always just liked her, like your older sister's pretty friend, KWIM?

9. I am a female, but I used to have that poster! I collected everything Farrah back in the day.. as a matter of fact, I still have the 3" pin of that same picture. She was so beautiful!
    I fell in love with her and Lee Majors.. the Six Million Dollar Man, they were a great couple, I was sad when they split.

I really hope they can do something for her... it's just too young... :sad:

10. Just saw a news report. Sounds like the end is coming. Too bad. But at least she has support around her.

11. I can't believe it. :sad:

12. True, dat.

You know, she fought so hard and did everything she could and still couldn't beat it. :sad:

13. Everything is so artificial now, but FF was the epitome of natural and healthy...

14. Can't believe she won't survive this! So very sad!

15. So sad, she is still so young!