Farrah Fawcett's Cancer

I only saw this in the local paper...so I'm not sure if its been actually confirmed. I don't know about the web site that actually reported it...but I might advise not going on it. There have been some post on Hou Chron that says it may be a bad site. I dunno:shrugs:

I don't want to contribute to bad press....Lord knows we have enough of that now days.

Any way the mods can yank this...sorry bout that. The Local Rag Mag here can't seem to get their poo poo together. Guess that's why we call it the HOUSTON COMICAL...

It has been reported on OMG. I wish I could find a pic of the poster of her from the 70's. The one where she is sitting down and in a one piece swimsuit. My brothers had that on their wall. She was extremely beautiful. I liked the fact that she was once married to Lee Majors more of her marriage to Ryan O'Neal....I did not like him that much.

Farrah and her famous hairstyle were an icon for my generation. She was also a talented actress in many dramatic roles. She has put up a good fight.....62 is way too young. Sad.