Faridah: what colour??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody! I would like to purchase MbyM Faridah hobo, I need a purse roomy and colourful.
    Can you suggest me, in your opinion, what is the best colour among these 3 I've chosen (blue, patent red and sage)?
    Obviously I love everyone.. :P
    Thank you for your advises!
    [​IMG]

2. I like the Sage! Second choice would be the blue.

3. i agree with LB
    Sage
    Blue
    Red
    :yes:

LOVE the faridah!

4. I have the chocolate - you will love this bag! If you are a casual dresser, I would suggest the blue, but it is snowing here today, and the red patent could handle the nasty weather!

5. To tell the truth, the sage is wonderful..:love: More I see the sage purse, more I love it!!
    But I think i'ts a very summer colour, do you agree with me? :thinking:

Maybe I'll use more the blue, I often wear blue jeans during the day and I'll use the purse especially with casual clothes.

Is the Faridah wide? I saw the Faridah just today for the first time. I was purchase the Balenciaga Hobo but when I saw the Faridah, I've find it more chic than the Balenciaga and it's cost little!

6. I think sage is a beautiful color and quite versatile. It would be a nice pop of color to a monotone or boring outfit.

I found the Faridah to be a bit large on my frame and it didn't work out on me. There are girls here who have it and love the size.

7. Definitely the sage!!

8. I like the blue!

9. Sage!

10. Blue... Great bag BTW! Can't go wrong - you will love it.

11. i'm gonna go with sage too. blue comes in a close second.

12. blue will def go with anything! i have the red patent in clutch version. great for nights out!

13. That's hard!!! I've seen both colors. I would probably go with Blue then Sage! Good luck!

14. I love the sage! Then blue..

15. I've been checking out the faridah too.

Of the three, I like the blue because I think its more versatile and can be worn year round. The sage is nice but seems more like a spring/summer colour.