Faridah in grass on ebay...this is insane!

Karen5000

Jul 3, 2007
It's already upto $595 and there are still 5 days left! Luckily, I just got the last one in the nordstrom system (FINALLY- if any of you have seen my posts). people would be better off stalking sites and stores for returns. I love the bag, but its not so far gone that it cant be tracked down at all, imo. And, if I couldnt find it, i'm not sure I would pay over 600+ for it! yikes, probably better to save a bit more and buy regular MJ at that price (well for me anyways, but we'll see if my opinion changes when I actually receive the bag!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=270229046856&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

I've been watching that too and I don't believe how crazy the bidding's gone! Surely they'd still be able to buy it for $498 in the US somewhere?! I think it's still available on net-a-porter too.

Its madness when a real virtually new petunia Blake went on ebay UK tonight for £199 BIN (around $400). I bought an MbMJ in Vegas last year and then decided I wouldn't use it. I put it on Ebay with a BIN which disappeared when someone bid. The final price was more than my BIN and more than I paid for it. However, it was still cheaper than NAP in the UK.

wow! thats crazy. mbymj bags keep their value on ebay so much better than the collection bags. i dont udnerstand it!

it always bothers me with those canvas marc jacobs bags sell for like 60 on ebay...

hmmm... perhaps there's some shill bidding involved? looks like the same bidders are fighting over it. i think the reason mbmj might be selling better on ebay is because they're harder to come by particularly overseas, but it's true even in the u.s. the distribution isn't as big and there aren't as many stores that carry it compared to mj collection bags. just my theory.