Faridah: Cream or Fools Gold?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
    Hi all! I love my black MBMJ Faridah so much I am thinking of buying a second one. I can't decide between cream (will buy second hand - probably on ebay) or fool's gold (available new at Zappos, etc.). My black Faridah has silver hardware, the cream has brass hardware and fool's gold has silver hardware. Any feedback from any of you ladies who may own this bag in either cream or fool's gold? Is the cream like a winter white? Thanks so much!

2. I personally LOVE the fool's good!

3. i havent seen the Fool's Gold IRL but it looks amazing in pics. I've seen the cream IRL and it's gorgeous. Either way you can't go wrong!

4. i really like fool's good. it's so pretty.

5. I freakin' adore the name too.

6. #6 Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
    I just bought the fool's gold from Zappos! Used my live.com 18% cash back so my final price will be $370 - AND Zappos upgraded me to next day air shipping at no extra charge, so I will have my new bag tomorrow! :yahoo:Hope I love the color as much as I think I am going to!

My live.com cashback showed up in my live.com account almost instantly! Can't claim it for 60 days but it is there!

Hint: If you want to get a shipping upgrade and use live.com cash back at Zappos, just call them after you place your order and ask them to upgrade you to next day air at no charge. They will ask for your order # and you will be upgraded. At least it worked for me! :yes:

7. I'm all for Fool's gold, because it's one of my favorite songs by The Stone Roses.
    :smile:

8. I :heart: Zappos!! I got upgraded automatically when I ordered my Turnlock Teri bag last week, and yesterday I ordered a pair of Sofft boots and they did it again - I'll have them this afternoon:yahoo: Plus it's free returns, so if something doesn't work, no worries!

Please post pics when it gets there! I can't wait to see that color! (Plus a modeling shot if you don't mind - I really want to see that bag on someone "real!") Congrats!!

9. ^^I will post pics when she arrives!

pursemonkey - does Zappos require a signature for overnight delivery? Thanks!

10. My FedEx dude just rang the bell and left it on the porch. Or as my son said, "He ding-dong-ditched!" :nogood: Can't wait to see your pics! I've actually been second-guessing my Teri b/c everyone seems to love the Faridah so much. I've just never seen it IRL.

11. both are gorgeous! i was torn between grass and fools gold and i eventually got the grass one. i saw the fools gold in stores and already the metallic started peeling and i didnt want to deal with that. if youre up for it, the fools gold is gorgeous but my vote goes to cream! much more classic :yes:

12. awesome! post pics so we can all drool over her when you get her!! I can't wait to see!!!!

13. fools gold!

14. Congrats on the new bag! I haven't see the Fool's Gold IRL yet, I am curious to see your pics! Zappos is the greatest! I love ordering from them, it's almost instant gratification....

15. fools gold....

and I have to say that Zappos is hands down the absolute best in terms of delivery, customer satisfaction, etc.