Farfetch spring sale

chicNclassy

Apr 30, 2011
LA
I just got an email with access to the private sale. However I notice that none of the usual high end designers are listed...anyone know when those will go up? Or have the link? I know sometimes they have two different links, one with the higher end designers and one without.

lms910

Aug 12, 2014
TX
I just got an email with access to the private sale. However I notice that none of the usual high end designers are listed...anyone know when those will go up? Or have the link? I know sometimes they have two different links, one with the higher end designers and one without.
I got the same link without high end!

Heda97

Apr 7, 2017
Ive signed up but no email unfortunately. Any links please?

EDIT: Nevermind found it :smile:

poptarts

O.G.
Aug 21, 2007
I think they might add the high-end designers later. When I got my private sale link last week the high-end designers were included. Most Dolce pieces were 50-60% off; Valentino shoes were 40-50% off.

ladybeaumont

Apr 17, 2015
Chicago
Does Farfetch have any coupon codes? Something I got my eye on is on sale so I might get it. I've never bought anything yet from Farfetch.

ETA: Nevermind. I just ordered! Hopefully it all goes well.

Last edited:

lms910

Aug 12, 2014
TX
Do you have a link? The only one that I see has been added is Givenchy
Agree EXCEPT I saw some Saint Laurent earlier today but they went away after a few minutes! :sad:

I did get a Givenchy black mini Antigone for $1050! I've never really tried this size one so we shall see how it goes!

Heda97

Apr 7, 2017
Agree EXCEPT I saw some Saint Laurent earlier today but they went away after a few minutes! :sad:

I did get a Givenchy black mini Antigone for $1050! I've never really tried this size one so we shall see how it goes!
Same thing happened to me! I even put a saint laurent bag in my cart reduced about 400 dollars. But a few minutes later it was gone and the original prices returned.