Shopping on FarFetch

sorry to hear that! I just search for farfetch experience and yours came up, did you manage to solve the problem in the end? I'd like to know how farfetch works since they are all shipped from different shops around the world, how to prove that one particular shops we're buying isn't selling fakes?
I’ve ordered 3 YSL and 1 Gucci from Farfetch in the last year. They are all authentic. If shipped from the UK it’s usually from Browns Fashions and my 2 items shipped from the US were from The Webster. Both respectable luxury boutiques that sell authentic merchandise.

Reactions: Gabs007
They lost my return package and it was a horrific experience. Customer service were lying and never proactively reached out to me despite having made promises like we would contact you in X days. I had to chase them for two months. Finally they issued a refund.

• Wow
Reactions: papertiger
They lost my return package and it was a horrific experience. Customer service were lying and never proactively reached out to me despite having made promises like we would contact you in X days. I had to chase them for two months. Finally they issued a refund.

I luckily never had any problems with them

Reactions: CrazyCool01
FF is just a front of other boutiques and companies (like 1st Dibbs or HEWI). They don't actually set the prices. The actual seller has to factor in a percentage to pay FF for selling it, plus the duties to the UK. Therefore, if you find who is actually selling though a pic search, you can probably buy it cheaper and neg, but you will have to deal with the duties your self.

The other reason why H, Chanel and some other brands are so high from these sellers is, they are listed to get you to click through their other more mundane stuff. Literally, its inclusion is click-bait. So, if you want to buy, it has to be worth their while, because they'll have to find and buy another search-engine-friendly piece.

Last edited:
I just bought a purse from farfetch and I’m thinking it’s too good to be true? I’ve never used farfetch before, and heard a lot about it. I’ve heard it’s reliable but the price on my dolce and gabana bag felt like a glitch

I just bought a purse from farfetch and I’m thinking it’s too good to be true? I’ve never used farfetch before, and heard a lot about it. I’ve heard it’s reliable but the price on my dolce and gabana bag felt like a glitch

It depends on the store/business that works through Farfetch. OP was speaking generally, and generally (and especially H and Chanel) prices are ridiculous and can appear more so if duties and tax are high in a specific area (the total amount is calculated as price).