Shopping on FarFetch

I ordered from them very recently however and had a horrifying experience (my item was delivered to an entirely different address and I only found out about it when I was checking the Fedex link, and they pretty much told me to take the issue up with Fedex myself) and would advise that you go with another website if possible.
sorry to hear that! I just search for farfetch experience and yours came up, did you manage to solve the problem in the end? I'd like to know how farfetch works since they are all shipped from different shops around the world, how to prove that one particular shops we're buying isn't selling fakes?

sorry to hear that! I just search for farfetch experience and yours came up, did you manage to solve the problem in the end? I'd like to know how farfetch works since they are all shipped from different shops around the world, how to prove that one particular shops we're buying isn't selling fakes?

I did call up my local Fedex and ask them what their stance on something like this was, and they agreed with me that this is something that the shipper should resolve on their end and not mine. I did inform Farfetch about Fedex's response and their bottom line was that it was all dependent on whether the person who received the item would be kind enough to actually return it. Keep in mind that I had already informed them about this while the item was bouncing around the US, so Farfetch could actually have just called Fedex and told them to hold the item at whatever location it was at and change the zipcode (something that I discovered while doing extensive research in my panic).

Thankfully, whoever received it did facilitate a return so I was rightfully refunded.

Also found the same pair of jeans at a much better price on SSENSE.

I hope this helps anyone who is thinking of purchasing from Farfetch!

My item was shipped from Browns, a known luxury fashion boutique acquired by Farfetch in 2015, so it couldn't have been fake.
But given my experience, no matter how good the price or how much I covet the item, I will never be purchasing anything from them, ever!