Farandole Necklace

robee

love my furry ones!
May 26, 2009
Hi all.......

Need your expertise about the length.

I always saw our TPF ladies pic with the beautiful Farandole necklace.
And after surfing Hermes.com, they have the 120cm and i thought that is the length the ladies always worn. I chanced upon the Ode to silver and discover there is a 160cm. Now I am at a lost, the versatile length the ladies use is 120 or 160. :cry:

There's actually 3 lengths : 80cm, 120 and 160.

Generally, I think many found the 120 to be the most versatile and easy to use, as it can be worn single or loop around twice. The 160 would be too long to be worn single, but it can work as a belt.

There's quite a bit of discussion on the Ode to Silver thread regarding the 2 above-mentioned lengths.

ms piggy,

thanks for yr reply
how many rounds can you wrap your neck w the 120cm?
I am looking for a length easy to use, even casually

The 120 can be looped around at least twice if not 3 times.

You may want to take into consideration the weight as these are sterling silver and H silver is truly solid. Do try it out at the store and you'll have a better idea.

thanks ms piggy and hermeschiuck : thanks a lot for input! appreciate:winkiss:

principessa1688 - it cost EUR835 on Hermes.com and EUR885 in Italy. And should be SGD2,050 in my country

Kat - USD2.3K is pretty steep in yr country

^^^
that is because my H shopping is done in Denmark and the Swedish currency is weak! It may be closer to $2000, I have never asked the exact price so I could be a bit off, or I am thinking of the price of another necklace because the difference cannot be the vast;)

^^^
that is because my H shopping is done in Denmark and the Swedish currency is weak! It may be closer to $2000, I have never asked the exact price so I could be a bit off, or I am thinking of the price of another necklace because the difference cannot be the vast;)

yup, you told me before when we discussed about the price of Kelly wallets. Jadeite couldn't find any kelly wallets in rome store, except the crocs :drool:

Heard the florence store is a lot bigger, hope she can get it there :biggrin:

robee i too am thinking of getting one later in year, I tried on the 120 and 160 sizes and since there is not a vast amount of differance in price for longer length was concidering getting the 160 as there is lots of ways to wear it. Maybe you could ty both also and see how they feel.