Farandole - just bought but having second thoughts

missdennies

May 28, 2012
I just bought this because my store didn't have the colour combo I wanted in the Hapi. Am having seconds thoughts though. Should I keep it or exchange it for something else?

Attachments

• image-4125979182.jpg
    image-4125979182.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 956
  • image-2783986404.jpg
    image-2783986404.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 1,231
Last edited:
Reactions: Sferics
Love it on you!
And if one day you ever purchase the matching necklace, can use this bracelet to extend the necklace, double duty!
Triple if you can extend the 120/160 to wear as a belt:P

It definitely looks like on you, but this is also not my preference for a bracelet, so if you can only choose one, I'd say return it and get the ones that you're really happy!
And isn't this is normally more expensive than the hapi or other leather bracelet?

H silver is very beautiful. Solid, sturdy and easy to match. This is my go-to bracelet if I can't think of which H bracelet to wear. It is a classic piece.

Is there any particular reason you're not totally convinced of it? To me it looks really good n classic, a piece that stand out on its own yet stacks really well.

I have one too & it's a signature classic, ideal for everyday & silver is easy to match. But if keeping it causes misery then exchange it for something that will sing to your heart!

Is there any particular reason you're not totally convinced of it? To me it looks really good n classic, a piece that stand out on its own yet stacks really well.

I'm not sure really. I think it's because I was just really looking forward to getting the Hapi and have been thinking about it for days. And I kinda feel like it's not chunky enough but it's growing on me. :smile:

Keep it!!! Looks sooooo nice on you!!!:love:

Love it on you!
And if one day you ever purchase the matching necklace, can use this bracelet to extend the necklace, double duty!
Triple if you can extend the 120/160 to wear as a belt:P

^^ ITA!
Keep the bracelet! It's great on you!

I think the bracelet looks really great.

H silver is very beautiful. Solid, sturdy and easy to match. This is my go-to bracelet if I can't think of which H bracelet to wear. It is a classic piece.

You look great with it! Keep it! ;)

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP !! H silver is just classic !!! :smile:

Keep it look so lovely n nice on u

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement! :hugs: I think I will keep it. :smile: