far rimanere chiara la vacchetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

federly

Oct 11, 2009
ciao a tutte ... ho una speedy 30 da circa un anno e i manici in vacchetta hanno raggiunto un colore che a me piace molto,ho letto da qualche parte che una ragazza diceva di aver letto su questo forum che esistono dei prodotti chimici che non fanno scurire i manici ... è vero? quali sono e dove si comprano? altrimenti quali altri metodi esistono ??? grazie mille a tutte anticipatamente ... kiss FeDe

Italian translation:

hello to all ... I have a Speedy 30 for about a year and the vachetta handles have now reached a color that I like a lot, I read somewhere that a girl claimed to have read on this forum that there are chemicals that do not darken the handles .. . it? what and where you buy? Otherwise, what other methods are there?? Thank you all in advance ... kiss FeDe

Are you looking to protect the vachetta from dirt and rain or are you thinking that there are chemicals to use that would halt the patina process where it is now?

If you are looking to protect the vachetta from dirt and rain many have used Shining Monkey or Apple on their bags. There is not a treatment to halt the patina.

Welcome federly!

Please translate your posts into English as that is the primary language used here on the Purse Forum.

If you do a search in the FAQs section, you will find many threads on the information you are seeking.

Have fun!

Italian translation:

Benvenuto federly! Traduca prego i vostri alberini in inglese come quella è la lingua primaria usata qui sulla tribuna della borsa. Se fate una ricerca nei FAQ sezione, troverete molti filetti sulle informazioni che state raccogliendo. Abbia divertimento!

Status
Not open for further replies.