FAO Looby

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Your bayswater ensemble look has inspired me (green cardigan, belt, bronze bays), so I went on the hunt last night for a fine knit long cardigan and found one hurrah, in black which I can wear with my ginger coloured Mulberry belt.

So just wanted to thank you for the photos that you shared and for the style tip that came directly from them :tup: :yes:

Still undecided on what shoes to buy but hopefully will be closer to a decision :smile:

looby loo

Dec 26, 2006
Hey Maple thats so great to hear!
What a compliment, to know that my ensemble has inspired you.
I can't wait to see modelling pics now from you too!
Maybe you can inspire me next time.:yes:
Thats why I think that it is such a great thread as you can pick ideas that you might not of thought of otherwise.

I'm going to take some more shots tonight with the rest of my collection cos its fun:biggrin:, and I love sharing with you guys.

Update me when you find the shoes! Can't forget about the shooses!!

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Thanks hon, as for inspiring I think I'll leave that to you - my youthful days are fading fast!

Can't wait to see more photos!

The shoes are doing my head in, the pair I wanted sold out, then the second pair I contemplated sold out so now I'm looking at substitutes but it's not first love kind of thing.

But I found some gorgeous shoes for summer but haven't bought them because I need winter shoes!!! Must must must find something!