Fantasty wishlist - never made or discontinued bags

mocktail

Mar 26, 2020
Thought it would be fun to share ideas of bags we'd like, even if they haven't been made. Or bags we'd like to buy new (rather than preloved) but can't because the bags aren't currently being made.

Bags I'd like that I don't think LV has made:
- Speedy BB or Speedy 20 in DE
- Alma BB in a dark pink and light pink checker print (could maybe be called damier rose?)

Bags I'd like to buy new, but they're discontinued:
- Papillon in De
- Pochette Accessoires in DE
- Round coin purse (I managed to grab the 2019 animation last month and it's so pretty that I'm using it as decor! Would love a plain one for daily use.)

Can you tell that I'm a DE girl? And I'm new to the brand (just started buying this year) so I'm sad I missed the PA in DE and the RCP

Do you already have a speedy? I'm considering the Speedy B 25 in DE and it seems like it's pretty popular. If you have one, what do you think of the different sizes?
No, I don’t have one. I’m going to buy an azur Speedy B 25 though, later this year maybe. I don’t know much about sizes, but I think 25 looks cute and I’m sure it fits all of my essentials and that’s why I’m going for it. :smile:

Reactions: mocktail
No, I don’t have one. I’m going to buy an azur Speedy B 25 though, later this year maybe. I don’t know much about sizes, but I think 25 looks cute and I’m sure it fits all of my essentials and that’s why I’m going for it. :smile:

Yeah, I think 25 is a good size. Hope you love yours when you get it!

Reactions: Taimi