Fantastic Shopping Day!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
It was a great day today! The outlet was busy when I got there and they were lined up outside when I left! Almost the entire store was 50% off, they also had additional 10% off non redlined items.

I am kicking myself for not getting a bleeker haversack in magenta (limited edition) it was $449 with 50% off.

Everything I got was 50% off

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

Then I went and used my PCE on the way home and got this lovely!

018.jpg

And here is everything I bought today. I could not pass up that patchwork bag for only $83!

022-1.jpg

Great haul. I was at the outlet in AC, New Jersey yesterday to pickout my Valentine gift.... Came home with the factory Ali in black/signature for 50% off. 177.00 WooHooo. It was a zoo there yesterday!

OOh yay you got your bag!!! and I LOVE those wristlets - they didnt have those last week. Plus the extra 10% off is nice too - I knew that was going to happen this weekend, but I can never take the time on the weekend to go. Congrats, love everything!

Nice items! I have that Soho in Khaki/Antique Gold and lemme tell you...it is the most comfortable bag EVER! It stays on my shoulder, doesn't dig in..I just LOVE it and I'm sure you'll love yours too! :tup: